Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 10:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

possible way to scam all thanks to TQs patch

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
look at this:

and he said other people can see them as coats too so you can scam a lot of people. but i'm not sure if its only happening to him. i'm gonna check right now

Old   #2

if anyone can do ttttttttttttt we'll fly

Old   #3

Only u can see that... The only way other ppl see it too if they also dont do the patch...

U all do the patch geesh... People are flooding all forums I know with posts about this :hm:
Old   #4

The reason this happened is because a few item names changed...the lvl 120 taoist cap is now an UltimateCap.
If you didn't close your client from before maintenance, weird things like that happened. It happened to me and i was like WTF!!! you could've gone into market, found socket items that weren't really socketed, and take a screenshot. Then when you log in next time, it wont be the same, take a screenshot. Send both of them into TQ, and if they don't think you hacked it, they may give you the item for free [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=That would be too easy.' border='0' alt='That would be too easy.' />

Old   #5

they wouldnt look at a ss and b like oh its not here, im going to generate a new item lol. they cant generate items, they arent allowed to because if they did that it would mess up the economy O_o

Anyways they would still check the ID number of the item and find out that it wasnt socketed. If they checked for screen shots id be making a hell of alot of ss's of fake 2 socket items O_o, lmao
Old   #6

Of course they generate items, but only for bulk buyers who lose their eq some kind of way . They have to keep the people who feed their babies happy.

Closed Thread