Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 22:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Ultimatehacker, how is your Packet Suite going ?

Closed Thread

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
do it to triumph

100k+ for mets
almost 4kk for a db
insanely high prices on every single item
not enought players on the server to even have a decent guild war or any fun period.

Old   #77

lol 100k for met is okie .. on our server there 150k to 200k .. they used to be 50k befoer noobs rounded up and sold mets even much higher

Old   #78

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
how about he releases the version ,by a website with a password, which is sent only to trustworthy members in lvl 1, (for nooby ver) so not all the noobs that have 1-10 post get it. or just flame or spam to get the file. If you can look at the record and their post, would be even easier.
Old   #79

lol sounds nice.......i suck :P

Old   #80

Quote:
Originally posted by whitespyder@Jun 7 2005, 08:20
i was jus wondering if this program would be able to work with the dice game. make all 3 dice land on a 6 (18) and if you have 30k bet on 18 then you'll get like...a lot of money.

would it work?
should be able to
Old   #81

Quote:
Originally posted by XtremeX-CO@Jun 6 2005, 20:46
how about he releases the version ,by a website with a password, which is sent only to trustworthy members in lvl 1, (for nooby ver) so not all the noobs that have 1-10 post get it. or just flame or spam to get the file. If you can look at the record and their post, would be even easier.
thats not a bad idea ... thats a hell of a good idea ... look i hardly flame but yes i like to use heavy insulting words .. but .. if u guys decide not to give me pass i can understand =) but.. i just dont want somthing that could be the next best thing to conquer hacking/tweeting .. to be patched right away .. i hope u understand that
Old   #82

..Hi guys ...i never posted ..but ive been here for some time ..testing all programs....even on other cheating sites.....annyway ....what if i wanted an account on the program...???...i think ill never get one .. what can we do..
?? ..i never felt like posting ..cuz i didnt want to say stoopid stuff ..and never had anny questions.. ...answer apreciated..
Old   #83

Received Thanks: 1,311
Quote:
Originally posted by Hexu@Jun 7 2005, 10:12
..Hi guys ...i never posted ..but ive been here for some time ..testing all programs....even on other cheating sites.....annyway ....what if i wanted an account on the program...???...i think ill never get one .. what can we do..
?? ..i never felt like posting ..cuz i didnt want to say stoopid stuff ..and never had anny questions.. ...answer apreciated..
sorry to be harsh, no you wont not with 1 post
Old   #84

I haven't still figured it out, that is the prog gonna be in a testing stage with those accounts and then released to all or is it just for few and selected ppl?
Old   #85

Ultimatehaker = legend
Old   #86

Received Thanks: 1,311
LOL Genesis, good to see u again :P
Old   #87

Again yes indeed again

Ciao hombre
Old   #88

hopefully this won't be spread about like last time. i remember hearing people mentioning this site a while back in forums and openly ingame. im pretty sure tq know about this site but they're pretty slow to react, that loader has been workin for ages now, only now it isnt working.
Old   #89

Well those who spread are mean

Closed Thread