Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 22:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Ultimatehacker, how is your Packet Suite going ?

Closed Thread

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
so if we wana trick n use exp pot the server checks if we originally have then if we dont.. we cant have double exp editing the xp u have to give the ores.. then the server check if we have them then u cant make it send 100 times more packets coz it decides itself so impossble too

Old   #62

Gimme an account pwease? COnsidering meh as a n00beh previous mod and a n00beh player not willin to release his exploits =X

Old   #63

well guys beware some one named eng28 as i think was arrested
Old   #64

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
.. still no program, come on ultimahacker plz lol release any version of it.

Old   #65

Trust me, you don't want it yet.
It's bug-tastic
Old   #66

everyone just hold your horses this packet should only be released to trustable personal .. not just anyone .. because if its released here it going to get patched RIGHT AWAY.. and we do not wont to ruin ultimates bigg break here do we?
Old   #67

elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,588

I can understand if he only want to release his tool for the lvl2 section (because it can be really evil), but also read the post I've linked above
Old   #68

Received Thanks: 1,311
hmm, i would like it to goto lvl 2 but then i would also like some noobs to try it to see if it is easy, i will probably release 2 versions
Old   #69

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
ah cool,
@joey, i dont think it will get patched right away, it will take them 1+ weeks to patch it, because if they do want to patch it, they will change a lot of code, not that single packet so you cannot get it in the future.
Old   #70

i was jus wondering if this program would be able to work with the dice game. make all 3 dice land on a 6 (18) and if you have 30k bet on 18 then you'll get like...a lot of money.

would it work?
Old   #71

Quote:
Originally posted by XtremeX-CO@Jun 6 2005, 11:32
ah cool,
@joey, i dont think it will get patched right away, it will take them 1+ weeks to patch it, because if they do want to patch it, they will change a lot of code, not that single packet so you cannot get it in the future.
well all im saying is to give it to trustable people only but he wants to try on random people thats fine to but it'll last longer and stay away from media longer it could just be one big secret break then we can get it , when we reach level 2 or so .. just to try and trust people a lil more and not just ruin it right away

Lowfyr <--- is right it could be a very scary tool if its released :P conquer econ sucks right now .. but do we want it to suck even more?
Old   #72

Quote:
Lowfyr <--- is right it could be a very scary tool if its released :P conquer econ sucks right now .. but do we want it to suck even more?
theres a few useless servers, use it on those ones.
Old   #73

>.> hrmmmm any server on mind? lol? my server sucks.. mets are 200k each .. noobs keep racing the price of mets daily .. i was thinking of lowering it by kosing anyone vending mets that far up :P and sell them back at 100k or 50k o.O and dbs back at 1.8mill like when i started ^-^
Old   #74

Lmao.Try it in glory... Mets are 20k the last i went there.....and people find dbs frequently there.Maybe because of the server spoiling so much that TQ decided to repay them. lOl.
Old   #75

Quote:
Originally posted by DeathWalker@Jun 6 2005, 19:55
Lmao.Try it in glory... Mets are 20k the last i went there.....and people find dbs frequently there.Maybe because of the server spoiling so much that TQ decided to repay them. lOl.
LOL are u serious? lmao..

Closed Thread