Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Speed

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Theres someone from my server who i find that he jumps somehow faster than normal. During gw times, we always can't catch up with him. Anyone knows how to do that? Btw, he is a trojan.

Old   #2

cyclone

Old   #3

i have this problem in crystal sever too i have this high lvl trojan and he jumps super fast and he aint using cyclone and only time u can c him is when u lag heaps.

also the guy trains in TG heaps and he is faster than noraml chars in TG its like he using cyclone but he aint really using it.

can any1 explain?
Old   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
its probbably that you are lagging, or he is lagging, or that your computer has less performance, therefore thats lag also and you might see him going faster, when ure actually going slower.

Old   #5

[QUOTE]also the guy trains in TG heaps and he is faster than noraml chars in TG its like he using cyclone but he aint really using it.

yeah, ppl get a ND and use ND in between 2 stakes, attack one, let it run out. when it runs out of time and u de-transform, u are now hittin 2-3x faster.. great for trojans

Also, u can get a water>trojan to do the same thing. bring a 2 hander, attack the stakes from the middle. Once ur fishy skill comes, use it and then equip your clubs or whatever u use, when u de-transform you will be hitting same speed at the ND.
*edit* ND=NightDevil skill
Old   #6

as for the jumping, are u playing on full screen or small screen??

if your on small and hes on full then hes gettin his full jump stride while you only get 3/4 of the full jump makin you not able to catch him
Old   #7

I see. I thought theres no differences in the jumping between small and full screen.
And thnx for the reply
Old   #8

[quote]Originally posted by jlthieman@May 22 2005, 22:08
Quote:
also the guy trains in TG heaps and he is faster than noraml chars in TG its like he using cyclone but he aint really using it.

yeah, ppl get a ND and use ND in between 2 stakes, attack one, let it run out. when it runs out of time and u de-transform, u are now hittin 2-3x faster.. great for trojans

Also, u can get a water>trojan to do the same thing. bring a 2 hander, attack the stakes from the middle. Once ur fishy skill comes, use it and then equip your clubs or whatever u use, when u de-transform you will be hitting same speed at the ND.
*edit* ND=NightDevil skill
but he aint rb and he has no ND
Old   #9

I'm not sure how but there was a trojan in lab who reborned and was using the superman bug and a speed hack...He would kill you on-site and jump away and you just barely got a glimpse of him...I know speed hacks disconnect you but.. :?
Old   #10

u saw it wishafur?