Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Logging in issues?

Discussion on Logging in issues? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Logging in issues?

Does anyone else have issues with the ID/Pass skipping letters when typing or even backspacing? Whenever i type my details it skips random characters unless i do it very slowly ( Like 1 letter per 2 seconds). I know its a small thing but its annoying as hell getting your password wrong like 10 times in a row then typing like a granny... Anyone know a fix to this?
Old 05/28/2015, 12:36   #2

Been like that for years. It's called TQ programming skills.
Old 05/28/2015, 12:40   #3

I guess this going to take years to fix then I guess... considering how long it took just to finish translations
Old 05/28/2015, 13:48   #4

Just send TQ a ticket regarding this issue, they will reply to you right away , But I doubt they will fix it right away.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Logging in
08/17/2014 - Shaiya PServer Development - 9 Replies
i was able to log into my server this morning but now it saying to check notice board and doesn't let me log in. any ideas as to y this is happening? im trying to look thru all the folders to see if i can find the problem but cant find it :/
dc before logging in
07/20/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 4 Replies
amf naddc ako pag katapos lumabas nung loading... any idea/tips kung bakit ako naddc?
Logging in
10/13/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
I've tried to login so many times with .28-.30 ips. All are taking hours. I am going to buy premium but I need to login first to actually get it after I buy it which is taking forever. So how do I login faster and how do you all do it?
Logging to TG
09/26/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Hi! Does the trick using playground and desert.DMap still work? or is it patched? Ive searched and came up with 1 year old threads so nothing helped there. Im Tired of the stupid dces or when its maintaince,cause it's Maintaince at 4 am my time, nothing I can do about that. Besides I have a char "always" in TG so whats the point using 1 k each time and the need to jump all the way. So I want to make a bot if the trick still works.