Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Packet Suite Ideas

Closed Thread
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,248
Received Thanks: 8
gogogo plsss!! everyone so excited



Peach is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,272
Received Thanks: 1,308
hehehehe, patience is a virtue (point) :P


Ultimation is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 413
Received Thanks: 2
Ok. Good.Was hopin that you dont do those stuff lik Gold guard and the +9 stuff. Rather use a gold hack and make it yourself...Cz people get suspicious, then they tell everyone and conquer gets this patched.I suggest something? If it gets patched once, please do not ever release it public again x) Hes doing this cuz he trusts you guys.
DeathWalker is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,272
Received Thanks: 1,308
yeah, i know thats what i am scared of everyone is gonna tell everyone about this program and everyone will do it on the servers so conquer will patch it, im kinda worrying alot about this, that is why i want to put some sort of protection on it!


Ultimation is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 89
Received Thanks: 0
Some of the crazy ideas that came to my mind with the hack:

~If the teletransportation thingy is not possible : Make the server believe you are water tao and use DivineHare spell for that period. Could be used for others spells as well.

~Get into the market, guildconductors, TG, etc.. for free

~To not Flash when pking, so ppl can pk inside the cities, or to remove pk points faster.

More **** is coming to my mind, just give me time to organize it lol...


"Protection" ... VIP users ONLY :P (put me on the list) hihihi

OMG I started the countdown for the beta 9days!!!
Theres going to be blood if the project delays longer :fedup:
andretii is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,272
Received Thanks: 1,308
im not making any promises it will be out on time, this project takes alot for work as ultima and myself know, however i will try my best!
Ultimation is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 897
Received Thanks: 43
when u need help.. let me know ^^

my coding-skills are excellent ^^
BadBoY_AC is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 0
Try speed it up ready for guild war ^^ joke joke
Fire_Boi is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,247
Received Thanks: 2,252
Maybe you could put a working speed hack for mining, or higher speed for some bows since bows always look fast you can make them even faster, and maybe you can make some spells strike twice instead of once, but look as it did only once. One thing you shouldnt do is make it do automatic DBs, that for sure make CO1 P2P. Also try and make it so we can have higher armor, and maybe if we could summon some monsters.
XtremeX-CO is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,272
Received Thanks: 1,308
the main focus at the moment is gold and xp duping
Ultimation is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 318
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by ultimatehaker@May 18 2005, 14:02
yeah, i know thats what i am scared of everyone is gonna tell everyone about this program and everyone will do it on the servers so conquer will patch it, im kinda worrying alot about this, that is why i want to put some sort of protection on it!
i hope that u know that conquer gm's keep an eye on these forums.... just a to let u guys know
L3athalSerph is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 791
Received Thanks: 25
ulti, here is an idea... If your beta is going to be based on the same thing as the suite. I suggest you don't post it here. I can host any files you might need. Unlimited bandwidth only problem is that I will cap downloads at 50KBps. Let me know if you want the space. I have roughly 12 gigs on my server that I can dedicate to you. But to get back on topic to what I was saying, a better idea would be to host your beta and only let a handful of people test it. Then, once you get closer to the release date of the suite, put it out for the world. Anyways. I'm only suggesting this because I don't want this to get patched XD Also.. Another Idea... make a sort of .. beta v2.0 for trusted users or what not that has a slightly less limitations.
KitsunePaws is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 413
Received Thanks: 2
MEHHHHHHHH MEHHHHHHHHHHH PICK MEHHHHHHHHHHHH *raises hands* I was kinda hopin that you post it in the mods section such that all the mods playin Conquer can test it out, and then we pass it on to trusted people in the forums...
DeathWalker is offline  
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,272
Received Thanks: 1,308
Quote:
Originally posted by KitsunePaws@May 19 2005, 09:40
ulti, here is an idea... If your beta is going to be based on the same thing as the suite. I suggest you don't post it here. I can host any files you might need. Unlimited bandwidth only problem is that I will cap downloads at 50KBps. Let me know if you want the space. I have roughly 12 gigs on my server that I can dedicate to you. But to get back on topic to what I was saying, a better idea would be to host your beta and only let a handful of people test it. Then, once you get closer to the release date of the suite, put it out for the world. Anyways. I'm only suggesting this because I don't want this to get patched XD Also.. Another Idea... make a sort of .. beta v2.0 for trusted users or what not that has a slightly less limitations.
yes please, i would love you to host a database i will pm u later with some details, and rewards
Ultimation is offline  
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,248
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally posted by DeathWalker@May 19 2005, 18:52
MEHHHHHHHH MEHHHHHHHHHHH PICK MEHHHHHHHHHHHH *raises hands* I was kinda hopin that you post it in the mods section such that all the mods playin Conquer can test it out, and then we pass it on to trusted people in the forums...
:gelb: no good no good :hm:


Peach is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Ultimatehacker, how is your Packet Suite going ?
Hey ultimatehacker, since you resumed your packet suite, how is it going ? Do you have an idea when it is going to be released beta ? And what...
88 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
Conquer Packet Suite- Failed!
this process is going to be very hard altho the packets can be decrypted edited and re encrypted, we have found out, that the packets are sometimes...
21 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
CO Packet hacking, and suite
Do you then goto the Next for bytes or the second byte in the key? I have built a program wich works keys 3 and 4 out for you :) i just need to...
101 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.