Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Packet Suite Ideas

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
gogogo plsss!! everyone so excited

Old   #17

Received Thanks: 1,308
hehehehe, patience is a virtue (point) :P

Old   #18

Ok. Good.Was hopin that you dont do those stuff lik Gold guard and the +9 stuff. Rather use a gold hack and make it yourself...Cz people get suspicious, then they tell everyone and conquer gets this patched.I suggest something? If it gets patched once, please do not ever release it public again x) Hes doing this cuz he trusts you guys.
Old   #19

yeah, i know thats what i am scared of everyone is gonna tell everyone about this program and everyone will do it on the servers so conquer will patch it, im kinda worrying alot about this, that is why i want to put some sort of protection on it!

Old   #20

Some of the crazy ideas that came to my mind with the hack:

~If the teletransportation thingy is not possible : Make the server believe you are water tao and use DivineHare spell for that period. Could be used for others spells as well.

~Get into the market, guildconductors, TG, etc.. for free

~To not Flash when pking, so ppl can pk inside the cities, or to remove pk points faster.

More **** is coming to my mind, just give me time to organize it lol...

"Protection" ... VIP users ONLY :P (put me on the list) hihihi

OMG I started the countdown for the beta 9days!!!
Theres going to be blood if the project delays longer :fedup:
Old   #21

im not making any promises it will be out on time, this project takes alot for work as ultima and myself know, however i will try my best!
Old   #22

when u need help.. let me know ^^

my coding-skills are excellent ^^
Old   #23

Try speed it up ready for guild war ^^ joke joke
Old   #24

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
Maybe you could put a working speed hack for mining, or higher speed for some bows since bows always look fast you can make them even faster, and maybe you can make some spells strike twice instead of once, but look as it did only once. One thing you shouldnt do is make it do automatic DBs, that for sure make CO1 P2P. Also try and make it so we can have higher armor, and maybe if we could summon some monsters.
Old   #25

the main focus at the moment is gold and xp duping
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally posted by ultimatehaker@May 18 2005, 14:02
yeah, i know thats what i am scared of everyone is gonna tell everyone about this program and everyone will do it on the servers so conquer will patch it, im kinda worrying alot about this, that is why i want to put some sort of protection on it!
i hope that u know that conquer gm's keep an eye on these forums.... just a to let u guys know
Old   #27

ulti, here is an idea... If your beta is going to be based on the same thing as the suite. I suggest you don't post it here. I can host any files you might need. Unlimited bandwidth only problem is that I will cap downloads at 50KBps. Let me know if you want the space. I have roughly 12 gigs on my server that I can dedicate to you. But to get back on topic to what I was saying, a better idea would be to host your beta and only let a handful of people test it. Then, once you get closer to the release date of the suite, put it out for the world. Anyways. I'm only suggesting this because I don't want this to get patched XD Also.. Another Idea... make a sort of .. beta v2.0 for trusted users or what not that has a slightly less limitations.
Old   #28

MEHHHHHHHH MEHHHHHHHHHHH PICK MEHHHHHHHHHHHH *raises hands* I was kinda hopin that you post it in the mods section such that all the mods playin Conquer can test it out, and then we pass it on to trusted people in the forums...
Old   #29

Quote:
Originally posted by KitsunePaws@May 19 2005, 09:40
ulti, here is an idea... If your beta is going to be based on the same thing as the suite. I suggest you don't post it here. I can host any files you might need. Unlimited bandwidth only problem is that I will cap downloads at 50KBps. Let me know if you want the space. I have roughly 12 gigs on my server that I can dedicate to you. But to get back on topic to what I was saying, a better idea would be to host your beta and only let a handful of people test it. Then, once you get closer to the release date of the suite, put it out for the world. Anyways. I'm only suggesting this because I don't want this to get patched XD Also.. Another Idea... make a sort of .. beta v2.0 for trusted users or what not that has a slightly less limitations.
yes please, i would love you to host a database i will pm u later with some details, and rewards
Old   #30

Quote:
Originally posted by DeathWalker@May 19 2005, 18:52
MEHHHHHHHH MEHHHHHHHHHHH PICK MEHHHHHHHHHHHH *raises hands* I was kinda hopin that you post it in the mods section such that all the mods playin Conquer can test it out, and then we pass it on to trusted people in the forums...
:gelb: no good no good :hm:

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread