Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

CO Packet hacking, and suite

Closed Thread

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,307
Quote:
Originally posted by andretii@May 18 2005, 15:18
You are worried about the dead of a Computer Game!!, better worry about all the people in middle east or Africa those are really dying and theres no Antivirus or Encryption that can protect them. So, what im saying is: put your mind to worry about serious issues while we have fun with things that dont matter
dude, dont start this rubbish please, im not flaming buti dont agree with you, on this issue, i think we should take care so all the hard work does not go down the drain

Old   #77

Quote:
You are worried about the dead of a Computer Game!!, better worry about all the people in middle east or Africa those are really dying and theres no Antivirus or Encryption that can protect them. So, what im saying is: put your mind to worry about serious issues while we have fun with things that dont matter

WTF? O_o???

U got issues dude.

Old   #78

agreed
Old   #79

i say its a good idea, but how will u be deciding who will have an acc and who will not?

Old   #80

Quote:
Originally posted by Gigora@May 19 2005, 09:43
i say its a good idea, but how will u be deciding who will have an acc and who will not?
:cry: plss let me have it
Old   #81

Quote:
Originally posted by seraphicz+May 19 2005, 03:00--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (seraphicz @ May 19 2005, 03:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Gigora@May 19 2005, 09:43
:cry: plss let me have it [/b][/quote]
well we all can see pretty much who did a lil bit of info shareing here n there, so i think most of the "active" ppl here should be able to get it..(or at least the lvl One&#39;s not considering spam posts..and dubble posts..) I dun post much but i do when i have info to share.. anyways hope this thing goes well
Old   #82

naw i think it should be open just make sure ppl cant decompile ur program and put millions of signatures on it
Old   #83

ulti, great idea&#33;&#33; An account to use the program is a brilliant idea&#33;&#33; Wish I had thought of it >.> anyways. I support you 100 pc on that. If you need a database/server I have one with 12 gigs that you can have. I can give you ftp access, or even remote desktop. (It will save your bandwidth ) It&#39;s got php, mysql, and apache. PM me for further details.
Old   #84

Quote:
Originally posted by KitsunePaws@May 19 2005, 09:44
ulti, great idea&#33;&#33; An account to use the program is a brilliant idea&#33;&#33; Wish I had thought of it >.> anyways. I support you 100 pc on that. If you need a database/server I have one with 12 gigs that you can have. I can give you ftp access, or even remote desktop. (It will save your bandwidth ) It&#39;s got php, mysql, and apache. PM me for further details.
what he said, excellent idea
Old   #85

Received Thanks: 1,307
for the beta testing and everything like that it will be for 2nd lvl and 3rd lvl people mods and admin, and then eventually everyone will be able to access it
Old   #86

Quote:
Originally posted by ultimatehaker@May 19 2005, 16:17
for the beta testing and everything like that it will be for 2nd lvl and 3rd lvl people mods and admin, and then eventually everyone will be able to access it
same like all teh time
and we get it until it isnt working anymore... :smashfreak:
Old   #87

Quote:
Originally posted by _-Ghost-_+May 19 2005, 17:02--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (_-Ghost-_ @ May 19 2005, 17:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ultimatehaker@May 19 2005, 16:17
same like all teh time
and we get it until it isnt working anymore... :smashfreak: [/b][/quote]
I understand ur sadness, u almost have 200 post and thats not lvl2 so u dont belong to that category.
Old   #88

Quote:
Originally posted by andretii+May 19 2005, 17:15--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (andretii @ May 19 2005, 17:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by [email protected] 19 2005, 17:02
<!--QuoteBegin--ultimatehaker
Quote:
@May 19 2005, 16:17

same like all teh time
and we get it until it isnt working anymore... :smashfreak:
I understand ur sadness, u almost have 200 post and thats not lvl2 so u dont belong to that category. [/b][/quote]
nah it has nothing to do with poscount
its just the time im here (still here)
but wayne
Old   #89

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
can&#39;t you just give the packet suite to the people in these forums ? Just tell the people not to spread it, and also thats a good idea of login/pass.
Old   #90

u should make a light-version

with only 1-3 features

Closed Thread