Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 23:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Lab-Bosses, Spawn-Time and Location...

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
since im giving up on trying to spam mets to get sockets, id rather just go level on lab4 and since i gotta go thru the other 3 floors to get there, id like to find those lab bosses and possibly get a socket item from them. what i wanna know is where abouts the spawn or what time they spawn at, and how often they spawn a day. if anyone knows the times and places plz do tell.

----

edited by BadBoY_AC so everyone can read it...

Gibbon is floor 1 (from the goldghost spawn, walk left)

Baglord is floor 2 (roaming here around: 503,624)

Talon is floor 3 (roaming here around: 197,173)

Syren is floor 4 (roaming here around: 196,430)

The Lab-bosses spawn everyday (only once) but not all at the same time... each Lab-Boss has its special spawn time and location.. but location is always the same so not hard to find it..

Spawntime is always different (i think, not sure), i killed once 1 hour before server-main., and spawned on other day 5 hours before server-main... so i think you should just look.. good luck with it..

Old   #2

i know the times... the time for each one is at 1:30 eastern US time.... an i know the spawn for the siren, but i need to find my screen shot of it and i'll post it here.... but in short terms, when u go the the big spawn at 4th lvl, everybody that goes there should know were thats at... just go towards the left, then down, then rite, then down, an at that corner the siren spawns, once a day

P.S hope that helps....

Old   #3

sorry for picking up an old thread but can someone tell me the place for these lab bosses

thx in advance

vladi
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by L3athalSerph@May 5 2005, 00:43
i know the times... the time for each one is at 1:30 eastern US time.... an i know the spawn for the siren, but i need to find my screen shot of it and i'll post it here.... but in short terms, when u go the the big spawn at 4th lvl, everybody that goes there should know were thats at... just go towards the left, then down, then rite, then down, an at that corner the siren spawns, once a day

P.S hope that helps....
yip i think all understaned your guide how to find sirens
j/k anyway ancestor box sux lol

Old   #5

want me to make a thorough enough guide of how to find each lab boss... cause i know every single one of them... i just dont know the coor's and i reborned so i cant go to lab 4 since i die in labby 3 easily.... so i need to lvl up before i coudl post that...
Old   #6

Yeah that would be helpful, if you wish to do it, post it under guides will ya dude, cheers.
Old   #7

Gibbon is floor 1 (from the goldghost spawn, walk left)

Baglord is floor 2 (roaming here around: 503,624)

Talon is floor 3 (roaming here around: 197,173)

Syren is floor 4 (roaming here around: 196,430)

The Lab-bosses spawn everyday (only once) but not all at the same time... each Lab-Boss has its special spawn time and location.. but location is always the same so not hard to find it..

Spawntime is always different (i think, not sure), i killed once 1 hour before server-main., and spawned on other day 5 hours before server-main... so i think you should just look.. good luck with it..
Old   #8

well, am actually gonna do it rite now... gonna take me a while to find a earth token and a soul token... give me a couple... i'll pm u ultimate and tell u to go check it out if u want me to...

edit: gonna use a trojan lvl 125 rb that my freind gave me access too, his gonna get ****** off, but its for a good cause
Old   #9

posted already a guide ^^ with locations ^^
Old   #10

dam, lol good job... +1 karma for u
Old   #11

but too bad never got a soc ... killed so many.. and nothing.. i think the chance is same like spamming mets at tc ^^
Old   #12

Wow ok, good job badboy! =D
Old   #13

mmh i know ppl who got soc coat or soc shield.. zzzz i have never such a luck
Old   #14

lol, u know that i know a guild in my server that kills it every day of teh week and gets a socket per week... of the dam syren... isn't that super gay, also saw somebody else got a socketed shield of lab1 boss...
Old   #15

lab1 always drop for me refshit..