Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Random Teleport

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Okay.. well I was wandering through the ini and dat files
and i stumbled across something that looks VERY VERY usefull
It's called RandomTeleport
Take a look for yourselves..
----------------------------------
1080 10 RandomTeleport 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 100 0 0 14 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 903 Fixed 可持续60秒不被怪物主动攻击 NULL NULL NULL NULL 0 SuperXp sound\Health.wav NULL NULL 0 1 0
----------------------------------

So.. This means.. the skill is there, but how do we use it?
Now I tried a few things.. and I didnt get it to work.
What I did, was in the ini and the dat.
I switched out the code for my CURE and replaced it with that code...
Now first off, let me say DONT TEST THIS WITHOUT A BACKUP
What happened was pretty bad
lol
So, I restart conq and I take a look at my attacks...odd... Cure seems to be missing... OH!! Duh.. The randomteleport is an XP skill!!! I HOPE THIS WORKED!!! So I run around and kill a few pheasents... I finally get my XP skill!!! What... Same 4 options as before.. Hmm.. Well.. Oh.. I have an idea.. since this isn't a move that we should have.. maybe it doesn't have an icon!!! IT WORKS!! Well.. sort of.. I cured myself.. Not what I wanted... My cure is on my XP pop up now.. Pretty nice But.. not exactly what I wanted. This is where I leave it for the rest of you to try to figure out.
Here is a screen shot that is a proof of concept...
Perhaps you guys can get it to work

Old   #2

what about that..

u delete all ur xpskills only "random-teleporting" remaining ^^

cuz i think something is wrong with the .ini/.dat (dont know wich one)

try it again after u delete all xp-skills ^^

and i think it must be another file with the "skill-informations"

would be nice if u can tell me which one have the "random-teleport"

Old   #3

back when superman could be casted on people i made it, so that instead of been a xp skill, just was a normal skill.... so maybe u could change an xp skill to been an normal skill
Old   #4

i think it was change the
1080 10 RandomTeleport 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 100 0 0 14 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 903

first 2 to a 1 like
1080 10 RandomTeleport 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 100 0 0 14 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 903

that if i remember from sm changed to skill rather than xp if that helps any

Old   #5

Still cures me x.x No teleport thanks for the help though. It may have something to do with the new server spell checking system
Old   #6

No.Random teleport is made for CO 2 release if i am not wrong.Sorry to dash your hope but conquer servers will not allow a person to teleport here and there, as i strongly believe, the code for the client was written,but the code for this in the server is still in dev.
Old   #7

Hmm.. Sorry to say. I will have to disagree with you on this one. None of the CO2 clients or any of its code has been released.. not to servers.. not to clients. I beilive it is for GMs. But that is just my guess. There is also another interesting one in that file. Would be handy in bothering archer. It's called DISPEL.
Old   #8

maybe that skill is for admin..
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by HpNoIH@May 3 2005, 09:45
Yeah, I am pretty sure it is.. But hopefully.. and knowing TQ there wont be a server check for admin only skills..
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by KitsunePaws+May 3 2005, 12:43--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KitsunePaws @ May 3 2005, 12:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--HpNoIH@May 3 2005, 09:45
Yeah, I am pretty sure it is.. But hopefully.. and knowing TQ there wont be a server check for admin only skills.. [/b][/quote]
wow thats so true...
Old   #11

Nope. Part of CO2 files have been implemented in the client. See the weapon.ini...flutes and stuff? Seen GMs holding a flute? Seen GMs casting dispel and stuff? At the most, the CO2 spells and weapons are sad to say, only for admins.And i figured out, that if you trick the server into believing your a admin *according to your theory* you can cast these spells. But, it is kinda impossible.Me and my hack team tried , but failed.Haha
Old   #12

I will be going behind you guys and seeing if I can pull it off. No offence, but its very rare that I trust a hack team of somebody with 53 posts ^.~ no offence hun. :P
Old   #13

Hmmm....does a person from a hack team releases his hacks publicly such that people will report it to the GM? The most i can do is to say no or yes...Sorrie Hun ><