Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is there anyway to remove the (Away temp.)message next to the player's name when afk?

Discussion on Is there anyway to remove the (Away temp.)message next to the player's name when afk? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is there anyway to remove the (Away temp.)message next to the player's name when afk?

I would like to know if it is possible for someone to mod/change files to remove the (Away temp) message next to the character's name when someone is afk or minimize or put CO in the background.

First the Away Temp will stop you from AUTO FOLLOW
Second stop your character trainning in TG

More importantly. For people who use background bot such as AUTO SKILL BOT, CID, and SV, the message will still show even when the bot is running. In other words, other players will see your character moving/hunting normally BUT with the (Away temp) next to your name = you are botting.

I am not sure if it will be easy to remove the message but any help would be apperciated.

Thank you!
Old 11/07/2009, 23:56   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
It's easy to remove, just one single packet that needs to be blocked. It's a type 0x271A packet with subtype 0xA1. I haven't looked at it in olly but I'm pretty sure it checks to see if your mouse position is on the CO window.
Old 11/08/2009, 00:04   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
It's easy to remove, just one single packet that needs to be blocked. It's a type 0x271A packet with subtype 0xA1. I haven't looked at it in olly but I'm pretty sure it checks to see if your mouse position is on the CO window.
WOW. Hope someone will block it and make a mutli client with it.

Thank you!
Old 11/08/2009, 01:44   #4

Meh, if you want to try, you can do it yourself. I posted a guide here:
Old 11/10/2009, 05:19   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
Meh, if you want to try, you can do it yourself. I posted a guide here:
thks, for guide. may I ask if you know of a guide for adding jump to client?
Old 11/10/2009, 09:10   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rococoo View Post
thks, for guide. may I ask if you know of a guide for adding jump to client?
Jump?