Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Conquer Online Moderator

Closed Thread

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by KitsunePaws@May 1 2005, 07:35
lol. I was kidding!
omg.. you guys need to loosen up a little...
oh come on she didn't mean it... hehe, but i would love to be moderater of this forums since i check it every 2hours anyways.. herhe

Old   #32

You guys probably do not realize that Moderator is more about duties then privileges. Seeing all these posts "Me me me!!!" just makes me guess you want it for the title. Just have a look at this subsection... it's in a state of medium havoc with every second thread turning into a flamethread between Kitsune and money. On top of that there are tons of multiple threads about the same topic.

There are like 3 threads about that Sharkbot, there are two threads about pking in market... and that on the first page of this subsection.

A moderator would have to do a lot of work, last but not least cleaning up this section a bit. It is a lot of work that has to be put into that. And it is no fun either. It is boring to make those thread collections. It is ruining your day to be mod. See, be mod for a day, you see a random flame post. Now you just decide to close it as it is pointless anyways. Guess what will happen? YOU will get flamed then. If you don't like to get flamed and lack the ability to stand above this or react in a respectful evil way... do not apply.

Why am i writing this? To make sure everyone applying to be mod knows what he is into.
Same reason why i don't apply for this position. I tend to overreact now and then, mostly based on biological things. And with that, i would lack the necessary amount of calmness.

Old   #33

This is why we need a moderator. Nice threads turn become full of spam and wars. People asking the same questions over and over even though the answer is on the thread below them. Moderator is no easy job. Hours of work everyday. (No pay either )
Old   #34

Personally, I can't say i fit better as a mod then anyone else, I just read alot here, Don't write as much, I help as many as I can but, Kitsune seems reasonable, But i'm gonna tune up my posting, And help as much ppl possible

Old   #35

id nominate myself to help mod granted i havent had many posts but i do visit daily and read all new posts etc. im currenly exploring MEX in depth and finding out some fairly cool things that can be done with it. im thinking of writing some small tutorials to aid those wanting to learn how to write their own macros.
but if im not one thats accepted to mod than id have to vote kitsune as well from what ive seen hes active and keeps his cool granted everyeones got their times but as a norm user sometimes thats not thaught about as if you were a mod etc.
Take it easy
Wolfie
Old   #36

Hey.The problem here is not WHAT WILL you do for us in the FUTURE. The thing here is WHAT YOU DID for use IN THE PRESENT. Low has said he will come back to us in a few days. We cant expect people who just join to immediately become mods can we? He said he will watch out for our posts, and theres no use hiding up your posts. I posted what i should say, i need no editting for my posts and i am fine if he says it sucks. Show your true self, not cover up juz for the sake of being a mod. I dont think you guys respect his decision. Lets juz keep quiet and talk shall we?
Old   #37

"He said he will watch out for our posts, and theres no use hiding up your posts"
Going to guess this was directed at me.....
But it wasn't offencive so I'm not going to go too much into detail here.. you're words pretty much talk for themselves...
"Lets juz keep quiet and talk shall we?"
Sure.. just tell me how exactly to do that.
-Kitsune
Old   #38

elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,586
can someone update the candidate list? I'll chose 2 moderators after my holidays
Old   #39

Happy holidays lowfer!!
Old   #40

NocturnalG
KitsunePaws
DeathWalker
Pappawolfie
Old   #41

Quote:
Originally posted by NocturnalG@May 3 2005, 13:36
NocturnalG
KitsunePaws
DeathWalker
Pappawolfie
hmmmmm.... how about me???? hehe
Old   #42

at first i wanted to be GM everywhere but when i growed up i realized that it's not interesting for me......

sorry for antivoting post but i only say the true..

first think aren't you to lazy or to busy to look most of the Threads.. some must be changed, locked and etc.
Old   #43

Haha.Paws i am not aIMING at you. Seriously, i ask you to look around, there are still people changing there posts. I meant no offense, but we are what we are, once we update our candidate list, we leave this thread. Hope you get elected.Will elect for ya. Good luck.
Old   #44

Well I guess I have to nominate myself :>
Old   #45

Quote:
Originally posted by NocturnalG@May 3 2005, 13:36
NocturnalG
KitsunePaws
DeathWalker
Pappawolfie
And whitedragon. Good luck to all of you guys and HAPPY HOLIDAYS LOW!!!

Closed Thread