Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Working Multiclient?

Discussion on Working Multiclient? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Working Multiclient?

Hey sup guys, just wondering if there is any working multiclient atm? or maybe a guide on how to make one?

Tired of losing my sound everytime i run 2 users on my PC so hoping a multiclient may still exist!

-Thanks
Old 04/11/2015, 19:56   #2

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Working multiclient?
08/06/2011 - 12Sky2 - 2 Replies
just wana know if there's a multiclient which i working
Any multiclient working?
06/09/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
with the new botjail stuff, i've seen a lot of coders stopped updating clients. Tq botjailed at least 1000 acounts. But none of them seem to be from elitepvpers family since none of them said they went to jail since they bot? Anyway, i was looking for client with zoom function. However, does zooming out will give me invitation to botjail. Even if i use cheat engine to zoom out, does the client recognise that im zooming out? Also with ani edit, how much chances do i have to be botjail free. ...
MultiClient Still Working/Gmcommand RohanClient still not working anymore
07/02/2009 - Rohan - 19 Replies
i just tested the multi client and still working when i paste the june 1 rohanclient(gmcommand) and open it on multi i got error ... :):( sorry not july 1
Multiclient not working HELP
11/17/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hey I have a problem i have always been able to multiclient with agbot but now suddenly as fast as i tries to make 2 clients the first 1 dc'd Why ? How can this be solved?
Multiclient 100% working
12/24/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies
Great multiclient by bot 258 Easy to use, run multiclient.exe, start SRO and there u go. Have fun merry christmas :cool: Sro_Multiclient.exe - FileFront.com