Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trojan Superman??

Discussion on Trojan Superman?? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/11/2009, 11:07   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanon View Post
No such thing as a superman hack.

The only possible thing is changing his job to Trojan while in reality being a Warrior, allowing the use of Trojan gears and dual-wielding.

If I recall correctly, M's multihack allowed you to do so. As such, you cannot be certain that he is a Trojan simply by looking at his gears.
you recall almost correctly, M's multihack allowed you to change class but you where still did not allow to change gears such as armour and armour and headgear
Old 11/11/2009, 15:45   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_elite View Post
i checked everything, i am an experienced player so im positive he wasnt rb and im sure he was a trojan.
you say your experienced but hitting tombbats for 30k isnt uncommon i hit them for around 22k when i was a 130 tro with super SDG +4 116 arrack ring, super +3 SDG (bound) club lvl 115 and elite +3 RDG RDG club lvl 115 super +3 bound fan elite +3 bound tower. so all it takes is a decent tali to do alot. As for superman you sure you didnt mistake it for another skill.
Old 11/12/2009, 08:48   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisbond View Post
you say your experienced but hitting tombbats for 30k isnt uncommon i hit them for around 22k when i was a 130 tro with super SDG +4 116 arrack ring, super +3 SDG (bound) club lvl 115 and elite +3 RDG RDG club lvl 115 super +3 bound fan elite +3 bound tower. so all it takes is a decent tali to do alot. As for superman you sure you didnt mistake it for another skill.
ive seen a screenshot, but that isnt sufficient proof, i want a video... and anyway it doesnt matter what he hits on any monster, you could have 5 years expericence and not be able to kill a hawkking.
Old 12/04/2009, 17:16   #19

This guy could be lying but he's probably not considering I was the one who started original thread and I just googled non reborn trojan with superman. I watched someone doing same thing and dont tell me im lying because I know what i saw damage was in effect so dont tell me im lying non reborn trojan 110 trojan superman two weapons dual wield hack explains if he a warrior so he could dual wield but he was non reborn using superman and his armor was 110 which means he is a trojan unless there is a way to wear another class armor while non reborn k thx bye
Old 12/04/2009, 19:10   #20

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
You sure he was using superman? Perhaps he had a godly fan that you didnt notice? =o
Old 12/04/2009, 23:02   #21

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Any one kept in mind it might be a private server with the name of a real server?
Old 12/06/2009, 18:18   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_elite View Post
Yesterday i was at tomb bats at MC, on my archer doing some quests. Then a trojan, around lvl 100, walked in and sat for a minute. he got up and started attacking hitting 30000s. i was amazed so i was going to look at his gears and it said he was in superman. his gears werent even that good, but it CLEARLY said he was in superman mode. I checked for anything wrong, he wasnt reborn at all and was wearing all trojan gear. I was looking for a superman hack on the internet to see if what he was doing was legit but everything i found was out of date. If there is a superman hack that is up to date and works for trojans can someone direct me to it? oh and btw, it was with the new patch so it should still work
Your not making sense he was around lvl 100 can't you tell his exact lvl if you are sure you checked everything ? was he or wasn't he in superman mode or u just think he was in that mode because of his damage or maybe the guard killed the monsters ? or a archer scattered and you didn't see ? or maybe as boss said he was a warrior with a duel-wield hack...
Old 12/22/2009, 04:18   #23

video proof
people talking on worldchat are actual real players on that server lol
/its real
Old 12/22/2009, 06:11   #24

wtf how did he do that?
Old 12/22/2009, 07:52   #25

Lmao, funny to see ppl ask dumb questions. YOU SURE HE WASN"T THIS AND THIS. If ya got nothing good to say than don't waste your time. I kno theres tons of n00bs, but to jump to conclusions on every single person is quite a mistake.

Props to the guy in the video for not releasing an awesome hack. Once its released than everyone would abuse it and it'd get patched. Keep awesome hacks to yourself. Most of you think its unbelievable since you or some super " e*PVP programmer" can't figure it out. It was funny when all the current hacks were myths. Anything is virtually possible. One mind, infinite possibilities.

Real or not, whatever.
Old 12/22/2009, 12:42   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsaacNR View Post
Lmao, funny to see ppl ask dumb questions. YOU SURE HE WASN"T THIS AND THIS. If ya got nothing good to say than don't waste your time. I kno theres tons of n00bs, but to jump to conclusions on every single person is quite a mistake.

Props to the guy in the video for not releasing an awesome hack. Once its released than everyone would abuse it and it'd get patched. Keep awesome hacks to yourself. Most of you think its unbelievable since you or some super " e*PVP programmer" can't figure it out. It was funny when all the current hacks were myths. Anything is virtually possible. One mind, infinite possibilities.

Real or not, whatever.
To be fair, that video evidence doesnt show anything, it shows someone who looks like a trojan using superman, and the servername has been covered by a little "using hypercam" logo.

So whos to say that video is real?

How do ya know it isnt a reborn warrior who has upgraded tro gear to 110, who hasnt logged in since they removed the ability to upgrade other classes gear past 70, and is using superman

Or someone who has logged in after a few years and has a bugged rebirth which used to be pretty common place a number of years back.

There are plenty of explanations, i find it unlikely that someone managed to trick the server into beleiving that a trojan is cappable of using superman, however, that isnt to say its not an option, but you might aswell eliminate the obvious causes first before speculating about a hack.
Old 12/22/2009, 19:48   #27

r u sure he was a tro lvl 100 ? -_- or just a 130 tro with lvl 100 items >_>
Old 12/22/2009, 19:58   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
To be fair, that video evidence doesnt show anything, it shows someone who looks like a trojan using superman, and the servername has been covered by a little "using hypercam" logo.

How do ya know it isnt a reborn warrior who has upgraded tro gear to 110, who hasnt logged in since they removed the ability to upgrade other classes gear past 70, and is using superman

Or someone who has logged in after a few years and has a bugged rebirth which used to be pretty common place a number of years back.

There are plenty of explanations, i find it unlikely that someone managed to trick the server into beleiving that a trojan is cappable of using superman, however, that isnt to say its not an option, but you might aswell eliminate the obvious causes first before speculating about a hack.
lmao @ the newer posts.
Ppl just post the same things over and over. Fine say it once, but its stupid to repeat it. ARE YOU SURE HE WASN"T RB? are you sure he wasn't rb? are you sure are you sure?

I dun care if its real or not, and theres tons of noobs out there who are just as stupid. However, theres that 0.0000000000000000001% he can be telling the truth.
Old 12/22/2009, 20:30   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsaacNR View Post
lmao @ the newer posts.
Ppl just post the same things over and over. Fine say it once, but its stupid to repeat it. ARE YOU SURE HE WASN"T RB? are you sure he wasn't rb? are you sure are you sure?

I dun care if its real or not, and theres tons of noobs out there who are just as stupid. However, theres that 0.0000000000000000001% he can be telling the truth.
If you re-read your first post, all your basically saying is:

"How do you know it isnt a hack which hasnt been publically released"

So your no better than anyone else here.
Old 12/23/2009, 05:18   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post

The video is real.That was filmed on Nature>Sunshine(Not by me).
2ndly there`s ppl talking on worldchat in the video. I already posted in the chitchat and Rose admited that was him talking and I bet you don`t see NOMERCY all over the place.So yeah..but about the warrior thing idk.I tought that got patched a long long while ago but oh well..

Tags
conquer, hack, hacks, superman, trojan