Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

sockets

Closed Thread

Old   #106

elite*gold: 0
hahaha lol nice pic ^^

Old   #107

grats on teh socket, how long was it after server maint?? right away or like 30 minutes or so?

Old   #108

Received Thanks: 1,308
its not technically mon my head, its i messed arround with the resources in conquer.exe LOL!
Old   #109

so ulti, did u make it socketed?
is it true? (after mainternance time)
what did u do with the conquer.exe

Old   #110

lol, funny SS none the less
So yeah, Share when you were able to soc that ring.
Soc rings are worth a lot of money
Old   #111

I've been told the best way to get a socket is to do this right after maintenance. Get 15 mets, and 15 normal items the same level of what you want, and use 4 mets on each of the items.

Example: Attack Ring; Get 15 mets and 15 level one attack rings, and use four mets on each ring until you're out of mets. Not a guarantee, but I'm willing to try anything .

-edit-
Oh and sorry if you guys already knew this......I am a total noob when it comes to things like this...I made a socket ring about 3 weeks ago. It was right after maintenance, I had a ref level 20 atk ring, upgraded it to 60 and it socketed.
Old   #112

Last week I got 2 socket items and my friend got 1 socket item, they were all on normal items and we did it each time at around 22:36-22-40 gmt each socket we got was within that time. I have tried recently but no luck.
Old   #113

i did it straight after server maintance
Old   #114

i used the conquer panther bot to keep trying to log me in, and well i was the first person on the server !!
Old   #115

Quote:
Fire_Boi
Last week I got 2 socket items
How did you get 2 soc items, So you used 1 met let say to get 1 soc and how did you get 2-nd soc, did you used a met for it or a DB, and how did you do it, did you leave a city or were standing in same place and just the 2-nd soc appeared after spending the next meteor after a first socket?

so what do u think, what level and quality items are you usually trying to upgrade to get a socket? Are you for example buying 5 pairs of shoes in tc and spent 1 met on each of them, or you are spending let say 5 met on 1 and then take second and spent again 5 met on it. What was your experience in this way?
Old   #116

to get a 2 sock item, its best done in twin city.
TC upgrader gives sockets in pairs, so if you get 1 socket, pump as many mets as you can into that socketed item and with some luck you'll get the second socket.

-question-
if i take my necklace at lvl 112(already socketed) and keep spamming mets at it in tc, since its not able to be upgraded any higher would it fail.....or fail and eventually get a socket?????? i was told that if you spam dbs on an item even if the db fails you can still get a socket, so does that apply to mets also???????
Old   #117

Quote:
Originally posted by whitespyder@May 11 2005, 10:31
to get a 2 sock item, its best done in twin city.
TC upgrader gives sockets in pairs, so if you get 1 socket, pump as many mets as you can into that socketed item and with some luck you'll get the second socket.

-question-
if i take my necklace at lvl 112(already socketed) and keep spamming mets at it in tc, since its not able to be upgraded any higher would it fail.....or fail and eventually get a socket?????? i was told that if you spam dbs on an item even if the db fails you can still get a socket, so does that apply to mets also???????
Yes, even in fail there's the same chance to get socket with db's or met's!
Old   #118

Quote:
Originally posted by whitespyder@May 11 2005, 10:31
-question-
I thought it doesn't let you put the item in the box to be upgraded if its maximum level...
Old   #119

i think it has to let you put it in the box because even if it is the highest lvl you can still use dbs to upgrade the quality of it.
Old   #120

ya but stil u wont b able to have any time if the met fails...couse remember every time u use a met and if it fairs you have to repair it right...so how can u have enough time to make a soc right after main...unless theres something that no one is telling me although il try taht...hmm and another thing how much does a lvl 20 elite ring cost..doesnt matter wat sever just a rough guess would b good...

--smile--

Closed Thread