Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

sockets

Closed Thread

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
This is a interesting idea. I will investigate and ask around to see if I can come up with something. If I do find anything I shall post here. Wish me luck

Old   #77

OK... i have tried switching item hex names/addresses/types around... just like Kit i have gotten very strange items with things like health +19238394609 and attack +2934762390

i kept trying different things and i have succesfully been able to change any item such as a pick axe.. into a necki....

the only thing is.. i cant trade use or equip it after.. and when i drop it..

it still looks like a pick axe on the ground and the name is whatever i changed it too... and when i pick it up the server tells me i have picked up the real item names...

does anyone know anything other i can change?.. other then the hex for the item.dat in the ini?

Hope u understood what i just said >.<

Old   #78

so if you turn the pick axe into a necklace, when you wear it, it gives you the defense of the necklace and has teh picture of the necklace but its really a pic axe?

when you drop the alterd necky on the ground it turns back into a pickaxe, and if you pick it up again it would be the necklace again?

would you be able to make the pickaxe into a super necky or a met, or even a db ???
Old   #79

Received Thanks: 1,308
hav u tryed to socket the **** thing?

Old   #80

Quote:
Originally posted by whitespyder+Apr 29 2005, 07:13--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (whitespyder @ Apr 29 2005, 07:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> so if you turn the pick axe into a necklace, when you wear it, it gives you the defense of the necklace and has teh picture of the necklace but its really a pic axe?

when you drop the alterd necky on the ground it turns back into a pickaxe, and if you pick it up again it would be the necklace again?

would you be able to make the pickaxe into a super necky or a met, or even a db ??? [/b]

Sorry, I think you miss understood. He cannot equip(wear) it. When he drops it and picks it up again it says
"You have picked up a pick axe" not necky. I wish it was you&#39;re way though

<!--QuoteBegin--ultimatehacker

hav u tryed to socket the **** thing?[/quote]
Nice thought but pickaxes can be socketed always, they are weapons.
Old   #81

Good luck friends, I gave up on this one quite a while ago.. I don&#39;t see it happening the way that it&#39;s said to be done, or any other way. The server is keeping track of everything.... How about we just give it all up and play fair? XD Sorry about the pointless post, but i think this thread needs a bump, perhaps if it stays up top. We might finally get some sort of breakthrough?
Old   #82

ok, I&#39;ve made several sockets. (Without spending like 300 mets p. socket)

I&#39;ll give you guys a HINT.

File-editing = Bullshit, so don&#39;t waste time on that.
People who says its about time, Thats also bullshit.

It&#39;s ALL about SPEED, nothing else.
Old   #83

so your saying spamming 40 mets as fast as you can in tc will give you a good chance?????
Old   #84

Quote:
Originally posted by whitedragon@May 1 2005, 22:53
ok, I&#39;ve made several sockets. (Without spending like 300 mets p. socket)

I&#39;ll give you guys a HINT.

File-editing = Bullshit, so don&#39;t waste time on that.
People who says its about time, Thats also bullshit.

It&#39;s ALL about SPEED, nothing else.
ss of your socks?
Old   #85

well.. best thing we can do.. share everything what we found..

so everybody can testing it ^^ and maybe someone can make it
Old   #86

About Speed, hmmm

Well. dragon, since you seem to know what you are talking about. You should be able to provide an answer to this. I can make a macro that will quickly open up inv and met faster then you could ever do with your hand. Problem being, what about when the upgrade fails and the item needs repair. That would suck a lot of time up in checking for. So, what do you suggest? Also. I have heard from people that have made millions off of sockets. That the best time to try is right after maint. Withen the first 5 min.
Old   #87

i got my first socket rite after maintance if that helps.... hehe
Old   #88

The reason why you often get sockets after maintaince is because several people is trying, and eventually it will spit out a socket.
Old   #89

Very good point. I also heard that from the person that told me to do it at that point in time.
Old   #90

theres a special time that has bigger chances of gettin sockets, ppl that came from chineese forum/server got 3 or 4 full socket sets in a couple of months :?
if some1 knows this time (server time) please post/pm it , dont be greedy

Closed Thread