Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

sockets

Closed Thread

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
maybe the item is not supposed to go into the weapon slot, try having nothing on but the item your trying to do it with, cause that would be the only item that has the same values ( or whatever its called) as a weapon, so maybe that might work :? but i unno

Old   #62

Received Thanks: 1,308
can u give me a ini file wich allows armor to be socketed via the artian in bi, and then i can compare the original with the patched and then i can edit the dat file and release a version on these forums, so u can all have socketed weapons

Old   #63

hey so u guys are saying u can make sockets in the game urself just by ******** in maps and stuff... if anybody have a level 90 trojan trojan reborn ill buy it for 30 dbs...
Old   #64

yess that file of socketing armor in bi would be helpfull please add me on msn and send it 2 me

Old   #65

Quote:
Originally posted by ultimatehaker@Apr 22 2005, 10:56
can u give me a ini file wich allows armor to be socketed via the artian in bi, and then i can compare the original with the patched and then i can edit the dat file and release a version on these forums, so u can all have socketed weapons
rofl... karma POINTS !!

would be great
Old   #66

can somewane tell me whaw to make normal wapens show like soket or 2 soket ones in the inventory pls and what program to use.exemple i dot unic ring and i want to see that unic ring on my comp unic whit 2 soket
Old   #67

Yeah, When you get it.. be sure to give to me
Old   #68

Quote:
Originally posted by KitsunePaws@Apr 23 2005, 10:01
Yeah, When you get it.. be sure to give to me
i onely whant to see the items soket in my inventory i know they will stil have same propretis or see every item normal super un onely item let say ring lvl 50
Old   #69

i was able to change gem normal gem into super , but the trick is trickin the server in believe that. i was also working how changing the shop item and find what the db item id and change with a potion price and slot . do any know what the id number for db. i think the number is 6 dig. like for the weapon and amor .ini .
also how do we trick the server?
Old   #70

how do you change a normal gem into super?
Old   #71

hey guys pls put ur .ini file here. then we can download.
Old   #72

i was able to change it but once you socket the gem in a item it turn back to normal and sum time it would fail. if u like to see i post the ini it on later. like i said is there a way to trick the sever in believing it to be?
Old   #73

comon, guys you claim and you can do all this stuff, but u never upload anything and help the rest of us out
Old   #74

ok here is a update, i have been trying and trying and trying but i cant seem to find wich column identifies wether it is a weapon, armor neky, ring etc. so so far i am no further forward, sorry guys, i hope you like my patch for the conquer panther bot as i love that bot it made my co life so much easier. :P
Old   #75

where is your patch for conquer panther bot?

Closed Thread