Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

dice king

Discussion on dice king within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/01/2006, 11:23   #31

elite*gold: 0
Hey ghost, how that works with your numbers there, i realised that S is small and B big, but what do i need to do with those numbers? :?
I should bet on them one after another , in your order?
Plz reply.
Old 04/01/2006, 15:27   #32

hmmm,i have no idea about predicting what number or looking for a special number.

my point is to finde some way that allmost for sure gives you money.
That's way i made this excel char if you want feel free to modify and use it;p it protected but with no password(it was just for me not to change any thing by mistake)

I think you will find out how it work.
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-53-1143898040.ibf (2.8 KB, 18 views)
Old 07/10/2008, 19:10   #33

there is a bot out there that iv seen but i have forgot were it is and im trying to refind it lol ill post if i find it agin

Similar Threads Similar Threads
-=Dice King=-
07/16/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 24 Replies
Ok, well we will start with a shout out to everyone who contributes ( This is my first time, but atleast i have stopped leeching :P ). Now, Lets move on to " The Dice King ". The dice king is an NPC ( BOT ) who is located in the market. Now this may or may not work for you but it will differ for every person who try's it and may or may not work. Ok now we have established that this is a " Theory/Working progress ". -= Aim : To discover how the Dice King works and predict close to the...
Dice King analysed:)
05/18/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 4 Replies
yes i wasted some time working out all this (some most people were just too lazy to do) anyways i searched for this and it wasnt here so i thought id post. Its colour coded too hehehehehehe. Anyways since i tried to copy and paste and that didnt work i think ill just attach a link. All credit goes to me cause i spent an hour doing it out so neat and colour coded hehehehe. its an Excel file so its all yours :) have fun :D if you find this helpful karma would be nice :D Dice King...
Dice King Gambling
10/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
I have a theory to win almost 500,000 an hour at Dice King in the market. I played 38 rounds earlier and recorded the number each round. I took notice that 9 was rolled a total of seven times, and 11 was rolled a total of six times. These being the top two numbers out of the 38 rounds. Now, by betting 9 or 11 you will get x8 your amount if you win. Therefore I have come to the conclusion that if you bet 15,000 on 9 and 15,000 on 11 every round you should be able to make 500,000 gold after an...
Dice King?
10/01/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 21 Replies
i downloaded the diceking hack.. but i have absolutly no idea on how to use it it has no instructions can anyone help?