Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Jumping animation

Discussion on Jumping animation within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
anybody know wat file holds the jumping animation for conquers?
Old 04/16/2005, 05:21   #2

Why are you interested. Got an idea for a glitch, or just to change it for fun?
Old 04/16/2005, 10:09   #3

Modifying that will allow you to see where the **** tao is going to land while he is still in the air on his screen. It would be much easier to fb the tao if the trojan could manage to delete the jump animation.
Old 04/16/2005, 10:31   #4

elite*gold: 312
Ive heard of this, make sure to make a backup!
Old 04/25/2005, 14:00   #5

Received Thanks: 1,564
i have searched for the jumping animation but found nothing i deleted all the animation files and wen i loaded co the screen was black apart from the player, except the jumping animation was still there, i will debug conquer.exe and see if the code for the jumping animation is stored with the file.
Old 04/26/2005, 01:15   #6

This would be more useful that a conquer aim bot because it gives the user a big advantage without a program

Let us know if you find out how.
Old 04/27/2005, 17:41   #7

I remember there being such a thing here... internal use only though. It was in one of the earlier posts in this section that someone was stating of having a way where some green thing appears and predicts where someone is landing.
And when someone asked for it, it was internal information.
So, given that i don't remember it wrong... does this Information exist in the internal boards of epvp? And as you lost interest on Conquer, if so, would you release it?
Old 04/27/2005, 22:05   #8

if i knew how to open the animations file's i think i could be able to get this thing working for sure...
Old 04/27/2005, 22:39   #9

Speaking of the last two posts of this old thread. Whereas someone is asking for such a thing and the answer is "Not public". Now there is the question is it not public to us or not known to this community.

Sorry for linking to old posts, just wanted to show what i was talking about. Probably just understood something wrong. My german is not the best most of the times.
Old 04/28/2005, 01:02   #10

I know a few people who figured it out. They won't release it either. Keep trying every file till u find it. (Not the animation files because the person above said its not included there
Old 04/28/2005, 14:59   #11

It is simple really, i know how to do it, though i did not personally try it out myself. It does not involve editting, but onli change the names of files like jail and arena. I will only release to people who swear who will keep their mouths shut and will not post on the conquer forums : "Oh Look GM i found A BUG! PLZ PM ME THEN I TELL YOU AND YOU MUZ GIMME 2 DB FOR MY CONTRIBUTION" I hate n00bs who leak people's secret and give it to the admins to gain free items.
Old 04/28/2005, 16:13   #12

The problem is, how do you know you can trust them?
You can't release it in the "public" boards, that is for sure. As there are a lot of leechers around who don't even put the slightest effort into finding these things themselves... and there are also some of the bad guys around. The ones you don't want them to know about this thing as they just go and trait.

So... yet again... how to trust?
I'd like to be part of this knowledge, so tell me how i can gain your trust. Because other then swearing i won't post it in the Conquer-Online Boards, i dunno how to back that up.
Old 04/28/2005, 19:03   #13

Received Thanks: 1,564
well, i am working on it, its a simple case of fishing out the jumping animation and deleting it, except i think the animation is embedded with conquer.exe
Old 04/29/2005, 05:16   #14

guys this one is serious if u figure it out tell people to pm u dunt post it or it will b chagne for sure
Old 04/30/2005, 12:12   #15

yepp. Or it will die with those who know. I suggest now knowing this would be the best. but i can give tips on how to aim properly >=)