Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Jumping animation

Discussion on Jumping animation within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/24/2005, 06:30   #31
NyaR

please dont release it..if you do it will completely **** up the game. thanks.

Old 10/08/2005, 06:42   #32

elite*gold: 0
some ***** posted this topic on the co forum...

Old 10/08/2005, 08:03   #33

Quote:
Originally posted by L3athalSerph@May 2 2005, 08:05
well... on that i might be of some use... i could change the color of the shadow for u if u want.... i actually stumbled agaisn't this while i was tryin to get the shadow to be foreseened
shadow to be foreseened would be the greates invention anyone has ever made for conquer online
Old 10/08/2005, 10:11   #34

basically ure taking my idea lol deleting editing jump animation... good for u hope u succeed ^^
Old 10/08/2005, 16:02   #35

Quote:
Originally posted by stupoty@Oct 8 2005, 10:11
basically ure taking my idea lol deleting editing jump animation... good for u hope u succeed ^^
umm no.. that's a whole different thing
you still see people jumping but you see their shadows at their destination spot

and deleting jumping animation wasn't your idea because it was posted on this forum like 3 times already at least a couple of months ago
Old 10/09/2005, 04:11   #36

wow, i cant believe this thread is still alive... checked the forums 2day and looked that the thread was up there.. lol

but w/e u cant edit the shadow to appear before the animation is over.... its patched....