Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Jumping animation

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by AtLVietBoixXx@Apr 29 2005, 05:16
guys this one is serious if u figure it out tell people to pm u dunt post it or it will b chagne for sure
y hide it from people? just make it public, cause forums are for peeps to share stuff, so might as well share stuff if ur part of it.. dont u think?

i'll figure out how to do it, and for sure am gonna release it

[edit] i was actually messin wiht the ini today an found out that i could autoaim my fb but the problem was it would go towars the person that i was clickin at, but it didn't hit

Old   #17

Well tell us how u did it please.. and ill work on tweaking the idea

Old   #18

am currently workin on it.. be sure that i will try everythin within my knowledge to get this to work
Old   #19

I've tried the best I can to get something along these lines, the best I can do is make a macro that auto-clicks the shadow. But downside being. There are a lot of pixels that same color. Macro goes nuts! Maybe if somebody can change the color of the shadow to bright pink. Then I could post something nice

Old   #20

well... on that i might be of some use... i could change the color of the shadow for u if u want.... i actually stumbled agaisn't this while i was tryin to get the shadow to be foreseened
Old   #21

Yeah, post it up! Or PM me with the instructions on how to change the color. You do that part, Ill take care of the code
Old   #22

hehe... iight sure will, but i'll make a new thread so it could be helpfull for other peeps
Old   #23

hey KitsunePaws, i had a though after i was gonna look for the shadow color..... dont u fb mostly when somebody lands...... if u the program to fb the shadow... wont it fb while the person is in the air and it would go nuts on u???? just a though...

P.S woulnd't it be better if u made u'r bot hit the dust instead of the shadow?
Old   #24

If you fb their future postion while they are in the air they will get hit
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally posted by NocturnalG@May 3 2005, 00:34
If you fb their future postion while they are in the air they will get hit
am not refering to that, am refering how kitsune is pertainin to make the bot function.....
Old   #26

yeah, tell me how to change the shadow color, and i could easily write an aimbot. most likely il use autoit. ive made bots to kill rockmonsters while i mined, but telling a player apart from the surroundings usin pixel searching is quite tough. if you can make the shadow a bright pink or any distinct colors that arent widely used in the game, i shouldnt have any problems.
Old   #27

Can you not just increase the jump speed to the point where it's like it was canceled out? Like the guy did in this thread but 10x. That thread really should be stickied I outran a flying archer and he had the GAL of saying I was speed hacking. I will probably mess with it later to see if I can do it myself, but I'm not really that good with hex editting or programing.

Also could you not remove other people's animations like you can make yourself invisible in this thread? Would make a fb/ss aimbot easier i would think?

woot i can give karma now
Old   #28

I would like to know how to aim with FB properly

One question, I have not used an aimbot myself, what would be the difference between know where they will land and aimbotting ( is that a word? )? I heard using an aimbot actually helps/trains you to aim better.
Old   #29

Aim under someone to hit them with fast blade, right between their feet.
Old   #30

Two types of AIMBOT. One directed for pking the other for leveling. One just clicks on the monster until it dies. Which you can do in any bot. The other is for clicking moving players. Usually used for FB/SS since it is hard to hit with that skill.