Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 01:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Figuring out XP skills to Stamina skills

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hay guyz i was woundering if ne one knows how to make Xp skills into just narmal skills like spirit healing ok well iv tryed something and so far i got this:

<< go here and look

ok so far i managed to get the skill i want (cyclone on the skilll tab so that i dont have to wait for the XP circle to fill up..the next thing i need to figure out is HOW to use it...thats a tricky one...if ne one has a suggestion plz post it i need all the support i can get...thnx again

--smile--

Old   #2

1110 6 Cyclone 0 0 0 2 0 0 30020 0 100 20 0 0 262144

1110 6 Cyclone 0 0 0 2 0 0 30020 0 100 120 0 0 262144

the above is the original one.. why is it different from the image u gave?? plz look into it asap... thks alot..

Old   #3

1110 6 Cyclone 0 0 0 2 0 0 30020 0 100 (120) 0 0 262144

oh yeh
forgot to mention ok the one in brackets is different from urs because i changed it...that spot is to change the # of sec it takes to finish the bar...but it still doenst change a thing it still server sided so it doesnt matter ... well hope that solved the problem

--smile--
Old   #4

lol.. ya. got the skill now but cant use them... lol.. wat to do?maybe muz change it to stamina skill? and can u try on the skill Fly oso?? thks a lot..

Old   #5

yeh il try it.... yeh but i duno how to change it to stamina...im trying to figure that out at the moment and il try to do the fly skill also...but it might take a while...so il post when i get a break through lol....

--smile--
Old   #6

ok.. thks.. will wait for your gd news... ^_^
Old   #7

Not possible (At least how you are doing it). Dont waste your time you will find nothing.
Old   #8

elite*gold: 21
So u mean it isnt possible to moke xp fly to stamina?
Old   #9

ok wel there is one thing i did find out and no its not stamina or nething like that...probably u know this but il just post it up. ok i seem to understand more about the values in the MagicType.ini ok i figured out how to cast spells and other stuff like that in market as for example u cant cast cyclone, or do herculese right.. this is how to enable it... ok at the end of every spell there are 3 0 so ex( 0 0 0 ) right...ok to enable it just go to the middle one and put a one itl look like this ( 0 1 0 ) and the first 0 there is to make the screen shake...so try it out and experiment

--smile--
Old   #10

can u pk in market then????
Old   #11

no
Old   #12

no u cant unfortunately...and one more thing to add to this u cant do it anymore to the latest patch...they have encoded it now....i tryied it wont work..duno bout using an older ini file try it n see if it works..sorry peepz

--smile--
Old   #13

even worse since the latist patch conq does a version check so you cant even use an old version of the game any more
Old   #14

my friend was able to make it stamina but i dont know him very well but i did saw him do it on CO so i guess he can but he doesnt wanna tell me ill try to convince him
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally posted by Aidel@May 10 2005, 18:41
my friend was able to make it stamina but i dont know him very well but i did saw him do it on CO so i guess he can but he doesnt wanna tell me ill try to convince him
its server-side so it wont work with only change the ini/dat