Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Melee

Discussion on Melee within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Melee

Hello, i looking for crack/program/bot like this:
Quote:
MELEE MODE xD
This is a partial release, its gonna be a part of Sir Hooksalot v0.4 when i've finished reimplementing all the bots (including a the new auto-miner soon to come).
You can now try out a simple melee mode that wont crash ur conquer.
This one is in the attachment MELEE.zip

Steps to using MELEE.zip:
Step 1) Run conquer, log in your char.
Step 2) Run winject.exe and inject hooker.dll into your running process of conquer.
Step 3) In chat mode type in /melee {name of monster} (for example /melee Pheasant) and thats it... it will chat attacking those monsters continously.
Step 4) When you want to stop melee use /stopmelee in chat.
Step 5) When you want to remove the but from the running conquer, type /eject

There other other commands too, like /roleid for retrieving your role id in the [System] messages, and gonna work on some more commands and bots (all soon to come in sir hooksalot v0.4... stay tuned)

Edit: LOL... i forgot... shift click some1 and type /follow to follow, /stopfollow to stop following them... thats courtesy of high6's code (but not as good as his, this one is too obvious)

Edit: More NOTES... GUI soon to be dead, no gui in sir hooksalot v0.4 when it comes out. It will all just be commands via the chat box. So a small download for you, and less effort for me .

Has anyone have it? I need on patch 5180.
Old 11/06/2009, 23:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
i don`t think + i think creator don`t make more public sirhoohks 0.3 was last one =\
i look one for my ninja 2 but nothing good out there that i know for sure some one have privet one