Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 15:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

SPEED HACK!!!!.. pros come in n see please..

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by KitsunePaws@Apr 9 2005, 18:26
Speed hacks don't work. If you do anything over 1299 you get DCed, anything under and there is no diff.
false..... speed hacks are not simple to make, but are possible.... mostly the way u do it is edit u'r files so that u move like dh and hit like cyclone... pretty simple really

Old   #17

Thats true taht **** dont work it all was D/C u like crazy If there was anyother taht is better ley me know

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally posted by L3athalSerph+Apr 30 2005, 02:11--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (L3athalSerph @ Apr 30 2005, 02:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--KitsunePaws@Apr 9 2005, 18:26
Speed hacks don&#39;t work. If you do anything over 1299 you get DCed, anything under and there is no diff.
false..... speed hacks are not simple to make, but are possible.... mostly the way u do it is edit u&#39;r files so that u move like dh and hit like cyclone... pretty simple really [/b][/quote]
If its simple, can YOU do it so it works for YOU. Or if you already have can you share it with us please?
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally posted by L3athalSerph+Apr 30 2005, 02:11--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (L3athalSerph @ Apr 30 2005, 02:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--KitsunePaws@Apr 9 2005, 18:26
Speed hacks don&#39;t work. If you do anything over 1299 you get DCed, anything under and there is no diff.
false..... speed hacks are not simple to make, but are possible.... mostly the way u do it is edit u&#39;r files so that u move like dh and hit like cyclone... pretty simple really [/b][/quote]
how exactly do you propose that u make it "move like dh and hit like cyclone"

Old   #20

well... last time i heard ( from dragon server ) just change the name for dh file and cyclone, with the your jumping and hitting files... but that is if they havent made it server side by now.. but i though that they did cause 1 of my friends still uses 1 of his...

P.S most peeps on dragon have this hack....
Old   #21

if you can change files, could you merge something like superman and cyclone together...attack power of superman with the speed of cyclone *drools*
Old   #22

well that would be an very big issue... just playinly cause sureman only warriors could use, but warriors with cyclone and superman would be pretty cool

P.S this thread is pushin me to make this dam speep hack.... lol
Old   #23

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
speedhacks do work on many online games, if they arent serversided thgey work, I tried SpeedGear in Hostile Space and it works great, no dc.
Old   #24

well.... thats in speed gear...

P.S yesterday i was snooping around CO folder to try to find how to do the market hack... hehe , and then i noticed that i could change wat maps are loaded by just editing some ini&#39;s files instead of changin the names.... so this could be also the way to make u move like dh and hit like cyclone
Old   #25

well only way for speedhack..

delete some animations ^^

just a hint
Old   #26

well... the animations are only client-side.... so it wont mave u more any faster... cause other people will still see u jump and stuff.... but the speed hack that am talkin about everybody in the server could see u movin fast
Old   #27

In doing so, you will get automatically kicked. Any tao in here that has DH will know this. If you are in DH and jumping around real fast. If you do a jump right as you turn back into human, but you still do the fast jump.... BAM DC.
Old   #28

hmmmm can u make it so cyclone dosnt run out??? or so that it takes like 5 seconds to get full xp again?
Old   #29

Quote:
Originally posted by KitsunePaws@May 2 2005, 06:48
In doing so, you will get automatically kicked. Any tao in here that has DH will know this. If you are in DH and jumping around real fast. If you do a jump right as you turn back into human, but you still do the fast jump.... BAM DC.
yea u&#39;r rite, but this is file edeting.... so it changes that... so that means that the server things ur jumpin at normal speed but in reality u&#39;r moving as fast as possible...

i was tryin to find out how this could be done and foudn out how to make new effects and stuff but nothin on how to move faster.... will keep tryin
Old   #30

jesus ty low that speedhack is mega fast although u get dced alot...

Closed Thread