Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 04:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Moonbox does not appear in inventory after completing Moonbox Quest

Discussion on Moonbox does not appear in inventory after completing Moonbox Quest within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Moonbox does not appear in inventory after completing Moonbox Quest

So I've:
- collected the 6 tokens
- went to Death
- got the Soul Jade
- went to Life
- agreed to help a soul get reborn
- agreed to get the moonbox
- gotten teleported back
but no moonbox appears in my inventory.
I've tried 3 times now, am I missing something?

I've posted on Conquer's forum a few days ago, but my post does not appear. I take it the mod is still in the process of approving my post.

Tags
conquer, moonbox, promotion, reborn, soul jade

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SV with moonbox quest
03/21/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
i have SV as well as the "sunny" bot which was given out to every1 and was then banned and not aviable for download now... i tried both.... they work almost the same.. but 1 thing.... i tried using both SV and sunny... and normally when it comes to cylcone, my trojan will not pick up any token... further more sometimes or even most of the time, my tro is not having cylcone, my char will not pick up pass... i selected "pick all" and i even type CommandToken in the box provided... but it will...
Moonbox quest...
02/05/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 21 Replies
Alright, I've confirmed my pattern theory for token drops on moonbox quest. works 90% of the time. Step1: Have a high level character... Step2: Have the itemtype.dat edit that shows token names.(If you do not have, there is one pinned on the hacks/tools forums) Step3: The Pattern: NOTE: You need to be the only one killing monsters in the tactic. First off, Its nothing but a going back and forth pattern. Start off where you get teleported and go strait accross to the left, killing all...
MoonBox quest...
02/01/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
Alright, I searched the forum for this and didnt find anything, so I dont know if this has been posted before. First off, we all know there are 32 definitions of moonboxes, yet no one can detere them in the itemtype.dat. Forget that method. So far mine works. Alright past step one -.- This might take some time, 3 days - a week according to how much time anyone puts into it. But what I've discovered from doing the moonbox quest is: When you do the moonbox quest, and use the SAME you...