Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i need some ideas

Discussion on i need some ideas within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i need some ideas

i need to return to what we were doing
to lvl emails to 110 and get dbs D
what do you think the best char to lvl (short time)
i have ring +12 perm 7 and can use it in lvling (crazy i know ) and other stuff 2 soc .. can degrade its lvl and use them
.. and what u think of archer .. please some ideas
Old 01/05/2015, 21:22   #2

At least back in the day leveling water taos with archer was the way to go for DB + super gem at 110.
No idea if that's a good way these days, didn't even know they brought back the DB on level 110 promotion before reading this.
But I guess that's just good news to me and my little project
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2015, 23:03   #3

but the db isnot as before .. nearly 3 dbs = 215 cps
Old 01/05/2015, 23:07   #4

So then, DBs are less but everything is the same price.. or did everything else drop in price as well?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2015, 04:01   #5

monk or warrior i try it before monk is not good as warrior i think warrior will be good
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/06/2015, 09:20   #6

bit i think the advantage of the warrior in super man skill but i think with good stuff warrior won't be the best
Old 01/07/2015, 20:40   #7

Monk is the best, if you have p4-p7 beads, you can make a monk per hour. After rebirth you make it to 110 in half hour.
Well, i had +12 HeavyRing and Beads with p6, level 110 with the monk took me like 20-30 minutes, directly on Grotto (p6 armor).
On bird you get level 90 in like 5 minutes lol