Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

anyway of reduceing lag?? :/

Discussion on anyway of reduceing lag?? :/ within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
anyway of reduceing lag?? :/

just started co again and since this new jump and ninja's i have really bad delay on fb and while i pvp i seem to get alot of lags freezes, this is happening loads to me anyone got any programs or anyways or deleteing effects what make u lag more?? thankies
Old 10/21/2009, 04:37   #2

elite*gold: 20
get a new computer n a faster net
Old 10/21/2009, 15:36   #3

elite*gold: 0
Depends, if you're getting fps lag (your fps are going low, able to check top left of the screen), try using programs such as GameBooster, turn off all the programs you're not using at the moment, preferable delete "explorer.exe" by processes manager (should've help on XP, no ideas about Vista and 7)

If you're getting high ping, well, might be caused by downloading something in background, if you're sure you're not downloading anything (including anitviruses updates), problem might be your connection speed. In that case, try to fix/ubgrade your connection speed which ofc costs money. As for me, my average download speed is 100/150kb/s which makes lags, on server hosted in US or elsewhere away from Europe, reasonable.