Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Keeping FPS Constant

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Keeping FPS Constant

Hey there. How can we keep fps in game constant?

The fps unlock that I usually can make manually for the official conquer.exe is just by replace the JAE with JMP and just leaving it at that to be able to hit around 150fps or even up to 200+. Now I do know that fps will drop some when having a huge amount of players, effects, ect. but I noticed in multiclients like Angelius's that the fps unlock there is able to keep fps counts constant no matter the part. His fps unlock setting on high is around 90 fps for me and it stays that way constant.

I have MORE than enough pc specs to play conquer at a constant 150 for sure
Does anyone know how to keep fps constant at a certain point or mind telling me how to edit the client to make it that way?

Similar Threads
Keeping up with the stuff going around.
Well as far as i see it, better yet apollyon just never gives up, yet he quotes "We must save shaiya community." First day never believed it and...
5 Replies - Shaiya Private Server
Keeping bot or not?
I've just noticed that the number of uri i bot with boxybot is very low nowaday.Only around ~1500 uri and ~12 gg per hour and i'm using full speed...
3 Replies - DarkOrbit
Keeping IP boosts after being banned from RAF?
Scroll down for english version Hi, ich wurde schon vor einiger Zeit nach dem Umstieg von RAF 1.0 auf RAF 2.0 von diesen ausgeschlossen und...
5 Replies - League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions
Just keeping you updated
Just changed my name to EmmeTheCoder , just so you know,its still me (emildayan1) :D Umm,yeah thats all. Also,tanelipe,this is kind of related...
1 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
Keeping mobs with me
hey guys, when i see people hacking they have like mobs of 100. now when i go i either get a big mob and the disapear when i attack them or they dont...
4 Replies - Dekaron