Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to safely buy an account?

Discussion on How to safely buy an account? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up How to safely buy an account?

Hi,

Im working on coming back to conquer. What info do i need as far as account information at the time of creating the account if i buy someone elses account?

I dont want to get scammed so once i give the money for the account i want to change all the security info to my information... but what info do i need to make sure i get when buying an account? thanks
Old 11/13/2014, 23:58   #2

AccountID, Password, Email, Security Question, Security Answer and Security Code.
Old 11/13/2014, 23:59   #3

ok thanks so much
Old 11/14/2014, 17:01   #4

There's no such thing as safely buying a account, if you dont have very first registered DB codes, bulk codes, registered email, or they dont give you the very first registered email ( assuming they didnt use their mainly use email and just some randoms) then they can always retrieve back a account, seen it happened before, best case scenario is just create your own or buy from someone you trust such as RL friends, long term friends adn etc along those lines
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/18/2014, 03:43   #5

You don't even need buy an account. I played back in 2005-2007/2008 or so I think and just started playing again after... roughly 7 years. I started 6 days ago and I'm already level 107, almost hitting level 108. All you gotta do is those quests. Meteors are ridiculously easy to get nowadays as well as +1 Stones. Dragon ***** however are extremely hard to get. You can only get them if you have CPs. There's also quite a lot of daily quests you can do to gain EXP. All in all, it's very easy. Haven't been playing non-stop, though. A guy I met on CO yesterday got to level 75 in just one day.
Old 11/18/2014, 17:40   #6

1-115 in a day now
dbs are 100 cps on my serv not vary much
Old 11/18/2014, 22:08   #7

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebot1 View Post
1-115 in a day now
dbs are 100 cps on my serv not vary much
Did tq remove trading DBs in for CP?... cause I'm confused how any server could have db's selling for below 215cp/ea
Old 11/18/2014, 22:50   #8

I'm an example, Bought a king account, you can check my negative. To answer your question no it's not safe. You'll need a ton of info on the account even personal info of the accounts registration. Things that a seller might feel uncomfortable disclosing to you such as their name, age, birthday, telephone number. Others have mentioned above me other things you'll need to go along with that. You'll need all security question not just the one they give you. You'll need all passwords especially the very first three. You'll need the very first email and all emails that followed. You'll also need access to that first email because for some odd reason if you can message TQ with the first registered email then you win a hack case automatically. Pretty much it's not safe at all and you're just better off making your own account.
Old 11/25/2014, 22:39   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Did tq remove trading DBs in for CP?... cause I'm confused how any server could have db's selling for below 215cp/ea
yea thay did
Old 11/27/2014, 12:12   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
They brought something similar back, instead of trading a db for 215 cps you trade it in for 800 chi points. And the brought back lvl 110 db promo.