Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Spels and skills Lvl'up very fast

Discussion on Spels and skills Lvl'up very fast within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Spels and skills Lvl'up very fast

hello i have a problem in spels and skils, they are giving lvl'up very fast and I would like them to stay as the original, I'm already a few days trying to solve that, but it still fails
Old 05/19/2014, 23:00   #2

What source are you using? -Have you tried changing the skill exp rates or main exp rates?
Old 05/20/2014, 05:00   #3

My database is binary, I know, I know, it is forbidden here, but I wanted to know the values ​​of each spell exemple tornado, lightning, fire, so I can fix it would be to magictype table
Old 05/20/2014, 15:02   #4

No idea to be honest, maybe other members here know i have 0 experience with binaries.
Old 05/20/2014, 18:54   #5

Actually I wanted to create a classic conquer without talisman and those appealing items, but I just know in soucer binary mess, I know a little programming in C #, however I have no idea how to connect a source in C #!
If someone had a patient tell me how do I change it to C # which is much more versatile.

thanks for your help!
Old 05/20/2014, 22:41   #6

Private message me, i can help you whatever you want.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fast cast skills
01/01/2014 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
I know it can be done with 2 methods: 1.with exchange 2.with restart,but in my server when i do pvp and i try to rester it says cannot rester while in combat so how can i make it with restart i dont want to do it with the exchange because alot of ppl crying and reporting .
[TS] LvL 49 Mento fast G Skills
03/20/2013 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo meine freunde Ich würde gerne mein 49er mento auf gantar vertauschen Was ich suche? Suche für den mento einen Wasu level ist völlig egal aber die skills sollten auch hoch sein ..
[Sura mit 2 M10 Skills Fast G1]
03/18/2011 - Metin2 Trading - 28 Replies
Hi, Verkaufe ein Sura Level 42 Blaue Reich GDF auf M10 (1 FB dann G1) Dunkler Stein M10 (6 FBs dann G1). Er hat paar Fbs im Inventar und 1kk und Yypp +8 + 21er Helm +8 bekommt ihr als Bonus dazu. (KG Besitzter er, Frisur hat er) (Er ist in Phelon) Was ich will ? 10 € Paysafecard ICQ: 647589629
[EMU] WPE- learn all recipes and Spels,No Item CD, Dupe SB Items with SLOT SWITCHING!
05/07/2010 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 131 Replies
Requirments: -WPE & Permedit + a little standart knowlege how to use WPE -World of Warcraft 2.3 -A server with the newest Ancent Version Download WPE newest Version PermEdit This Links coming from official website Winsock Packet Editor (WPE) Pro
Fast lvling of XP skills
07/04/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 4 Replies
Its based on multiclient and 4 wariors. Take your char which u need to lvl xp skill like robot, fishy, taoist rb-pets and put him into the team with 4 wariors. U nee run them exacty after 20points on XP ba after that previous char. I this way, u will use on XP skill that one which u wish tain, switch on warior, who will have got XP skill, use roar .. that will charge other wars .. switch on another war, use roar ... etc .. in this way, u can charge XP bars of all chars fast so u can use your XP...