Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 12:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Request] Advice/Help for GUI modification

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Advice/Help for GUI modification

I'm wondering if its possible to edit the group button action in the interface, to basically call guild instead of group popup. Is this possible and if yes how could I do it ?

Old 05/02/2014, 17:41   #2

If someone knows please tell i want too :v.

Old 05/02/2014, 17:52   #3

Received Thanks: 1,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfy. View Post
If someone knows please tell i want too :v.
Not easily doable. You must either find the triggered function in ASM an change it, or hook DirectX and draw your own button over this one, and listen for a click event in the button zone to trigger your own code.
Old 05/02/2014, 19:45   #4

Oh f, i thought that in the ini folder there is some file that handles when u click button A to open some window A.

Old 05/02/2014, 21:18   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSky View Post
Not easily doable. You must either find the triggered function in ASM an change it, or hook DirectX and draw your own button over this one, and listen for a click event in the button zone to trigger your own code.
You would still need to find the asm function, or at least hook the mouse click as well, so only your button would get triggered, not both. So yeah, not easily doable.

« PvP nullity | [Need help] FPS Unlock - no kernel32.sleep function !!!!! »

Similar Threads
[OFFICAL]Conquer Online graphical modification request thread
07/22/2013 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 126 Replies
Conquer Online graphical modification request thread Hello, fellow Elitepvp members! Iv noticed a quite lot of threads with people requesting different kinds edits lately, that's why we will from now on keep all requesting of edits in this thread, i will also list up everyone who wane help. What types of posts are wanted here?
[REQUEST]Server/Client or game Modification!
08/05/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello, i woud like to know a way if you can edit a existing sevrer. Put in your rate's,etc etc etc... if this is posible can i be shown how? tyvm ~Daman
[Request] Conquer Launcher Modification
03/21/2010 - CO2 Programming - 9 Replies
Hello dears, here is im with one more problem, some time ago me and friends have started one co2 server 5017 CO2 version on mysql, etc, etc, and we use conquerlauncher for automatic ip renew, and works fine, but now im with problem, even after correcting so many errors in source, adding new quest, etc, this is a older patch, and we start a 5065 source with more benefits, but now im with a real problem, this conquer launcher is created for 5017 patch and im try to use it for 5065 got message...
[Request]Language Modification
10/25/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
Right now I am playing a RF private server with russian language in the client.Is there any way to make it back to English?...Please help cuz I dont understand russian...
[REQUEST] Auto Clicker Modification
09/22/2008 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 5 Replies
With the new patch 5066 coming Auto Clickers are going to become a place of history. Unless some clever chappy (certainly cleverer than me), can do the following ; Take the attached little program apart and change the click timing to a random setting of between 200ms and 500ms rather than a user defined static setting, this should then fix the problem of being sent to jail for using an auto clicker. If anyone can do this It would be REALLY appreciated, PM if u manage to get a solution....