Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 03:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

task already exists - download error

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation task already exists - download error

hey guys,

need some help with the error that i am getting. 3 of my accounts got banned 3 days ago and kept on saying that im a suspected bot user. i never use bots. so i ended up reformatting my computer. then when i tried to re-install the game, at first it said failed to download. after i tried it again it said TASK ALREADY EXISTS. i dont know what to do anymore. please help!!!

Old   #2

First you can't get unbanned with reformatting your computer. Write to the conquer help desk they will get you unbanned if you don't use bots. Second restart your pc and delete the game and then re-install it. You don't even need to restart it but it will end the conquer installation process, if you know how to end it manually no need for restart.

Old   #3

i wrote them about 3 of my accounts getting banned and all i got back are generic messages that says my account is suspected of using bots. i deleted the game and all files from the computer and tried re-installing it several times but it still gives me the same error "task already exists". i dont know what the problem is.
Old   #4

Dude explain a bit more maybe? -Or at least add pictures or something?