Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer multi client ?

Discussion on Conquer multi client ? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Conquer multi client ?

hi ive been looking for hours for a multi client that opens more then 3 clients.
cant find anything maybe im not looking good or thers just none.
anyone know were can i get multi client ?
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Conquer multi client (my way)
11/27/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
basically its like the way qounqer works.....ive just used the same way but put the multiclient patch....... Find the CO2 application (should be in your CO directory), it will be called Conquer.exe or just Conquer with application underneath it. 1. Create a shortcut to this application and put it wherever you want, on the desktop is best. 2. Right click the shortcut and select Properties 3. In the window that opens click the Shortcut tab at the top and locate this text "C:\Program...
conquer online multi client
10/18/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 10 Replies
Ok guys this is my first ever multi client it has a bug the fps is Iaeps.Well guys have fun this is for all my friends on conquer online....have fun
Conquer multi-client question.
06/05/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
I've looked everywhere online and surfed this forum much as possible. My question is for conquer multi-clients. I use multi client just so that I can log in that 3rd window for my fiance's toon. I know it's under cheating at the Co.91 website but how strict do they go about acting on these. Has anyone ever had an account or IP Banned randomly for multi-client? Or caught in any way? I want to know if it's something that probably never will get noticed, or if they give a warning. Our archers...
Conquer Multi-Client
06/14/2008 - Say Hello - 3 Replies
those who want to share me a conquer multi-client 5020 and conquer bot