Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lottery glitch?

Discussion on Lottery glitch? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lottery glitch?

There's this one guy on our server that wins crazy **** on a daily basis. Like +4/+5/+6/+7 stones 4/5/6/7/8/9 moneybags...

It seems to be too much to just be because of luck. Has anyone heard of a lottery glitch that someone got working? It's like an hour that every few seconds the message pops up that he won something big, it's kinda crazy, and demoralizing for others, such as me.

Let me know what you think, if you want.
Old 03/01/2014, 21:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
No lottery glitches. Atleast, not for the public haha

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Call of duty moderne warfare 3 prestige glitch and black ops glitch. for free !
05/21/2012 - Call of Duty - 0 Replies
Heey guys, I am new here and i want to show you mw3 prestige glitch. Its free and safe. You dont get banned because they dont now you glitched. Watch the video and follow the instructions. I hope you like it. I know a glitch to for Black Ops. link for mw3 and black ops link is in the description. Black Ops quickscope mini montage - xkuifjox - YouTube
[Bug/Glitch] Warrock KalyeDos Glitch/Bug + kleines HowTo [Bug/Glitch]
01/23/2011 - WarRock - 53 Replies
Hey Com, ich habe einen Glitch bzw. Bug, nennt es wie ihr wollt gefunden und mir die Mühe gemacht ihn für euch zu Filmen und unten zu erklären. #added 1 neues Video Hier das Video: