Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rare steed [More than just a Theory]

Discussion on Rare steed [More than just a Theory] within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Rare steed [More than just a Theory]

Hey guys, i never post but i read the forums allot. Gathered together Allot of other ppls work and made up my own theory. [ not looking for Thanks on behalf of other's work.] *edit* Looking to be true *edit*

BIT OF INTRODUCTION TO STEEDS FOR EVERYONE THAT ISNT THAT INFORMED.

*edit*
Mounts or steeds have meny kinds but they are all formed from 3 basic colours : black, brown and white. when you compose a steed into another one the colour may change and get a new breed of steeds. When you compose a steed with Breeder in Twin City Stables you will use 2 steeds and you will see 3 colour bars, one set under your existing steed and one under your one you are about to breed. There is an opition of Composing and not changing yorur colour bars by pressing Original in stead of New.
example : white steed + black = mortar steed.

Apparently when yo ucompose a steed onto another steed the Pixel bars change up or down depending on what you compose into what.

On one of the posts came across the data for the main 3 steeds:

from file mounttype.dat [not my work]

WHITE
Quote:
Color1=0
Color2=255
Color3=150
MARRON
Quote:
Color1=255
Color2=150
Color3=0
BLACK
Quote:
Color1=150
Color2=0
Color3=255
Now... other thread came across an achual formulae that will calculate the new steed's collour code:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastFigther View Post
itīs:
0,9*X+0,1*Y=Z
X=Color of Main Steed
Y= Color of Minor Steed
Z=Color of New steed

Have fun
So basicly u calculate colour 1 / 2 / and 3 at a time with the formulae. i Guess.

Now.. if you put 2 white steeds into the Breeder you will see it has green bar FULL and Yellow about 2/3 the way up.

back to the formula:

WHITE
Quote:
Color1=0
Color2=255
Color3=150
So a full bar= 255

Now this is Zebra colour code:

Quote:
Color1=142
Color2=39
Color3=46
my opinion is that this is the closest going from a Black horse

Quote:
BLACK
Quote:
Color1=150
Color2=0
Color3=255
Since collour 1 is more or less very simmilar. So a point to start at...

Also i have noticed a gold steed has all his bars mor or less at teh same level and thats somewhere half way through.

Blazehoof has
Quote:
Color1=148
Color2=156
Color3=137
so mor or less its VERY VERY close to gold steed.

*EDIT*

Again reading some threads came across a horse collour calculator with apparently work perfectly and proves my theory perfectly.

Quote:
ookamocka
<< his work

thast the link there.

Now according to this program like i sed before. a white steed has exactely:

Color 1: 0
Color 2: 255
Color 3: 150

My gold steed has:

C1: 119
C2: 114
C3: 118

My theory states that Blazehoof is VERY close to gold and this program shows it.

Blazehoof has
Quote:
Color1=148
Color2=156
Color3=137

Someone with a background in maths could us that formula calculate how much and what of each steed mush go into what to figure out how to compose a rare steed. Tking this back. when you compose your steed the number of pixels that add up to your steed dosent add up teh same all teh time could be +5 or +3 its random

The only one worth spittin ur ass for is probably zebra since
Quote:
armor=8014400
where Blazehoof
Quote:
armor=8014200
and Frostbite
Quote:
armor=8014100
where a whiet steed and all the rest of teh non rare 1s are
Quote:
armor=8010000
Hope my Theory helps any of you out there trying to make one.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/18/2009, 20:13   #2

/facepalm
Old 08/18/2009, 20:20   #3

elite*gold: 20
No proof = Theory,

I see where your going though :P
Old 08/19/2009, 06:19   #4

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
If u had read my lines, rare steeds are based on luck just like the meteors, the configs there are just there to show some colors when we get lucky.
Old 08/19/2009, 13:39   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by huseby View Post
If u had read my lines, rare steeds are based on luck just like the meteors, the configs there are just there to show some colors when we get lucky.
ORIGINAL POST WAS EDITED IN RED. (proves my theory)

i disagree. just because i have 1 post dosent mean i am a newb. the mount itself has ranges oc collour witch are never exact. 2 gold steeds have teh same recipee but if you count the pixels the colour bars arent the same Try the mount collour calulator and see 4 urself. the rare steeds haev an exact number on each colour bar. mentioned in my original post. and yes if you are Lucky enaugh you will get a rare steed But knowing in each direction to go and what tipe of mount would increase your chances of geting a rare steed helps dosent it

All thats left to find is a steed that when you compose into gold will "upp" all the collour values equaly. if anyone knows a steed with the collour bars somewhat equal to eachother but Higher than Gold please contribute.

Quote:
From My gold:

C1: 119
C2: 114
C3: 118

To Blazehoof:

Color1=148
Color2=156
Color3=137
Old 08/19/2009, 20:02   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
They're not based on luck at all, that's 100% confirmed.
Old 10/01/2009, 06:27   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by badoial2 View Post
ORIGINAL POST WAS EDITED IN RED. (proves my theory)

i disagree. just because i have 1 post dosent mean i am a newb. the mount itself has ranges oc collour witch are never exact. 2 gold steeds have teh same recipee but if you count the pixels the colour bars arent the same Try the mount collour calulator and see 4 urself. the rare steeds haev an exact number on each colour bar. mentioned in my original post. and yes if you are Lucky enaugh you will get a rare steed But knowing in each direction to go and what tipe of mount would increase your chances of geting a rare steed helps dosent it

All thats left to find is a steed that when you compose into gold will "upp" all the collour values equaly. if anyone knows a steed with the collour bars somewhat equal to eachother but Higher than Gold please contribute.
Iv come up with a theory like urs as well and also found gold is very close as well as plaid. Used in combination i get 149-154-138, hopefully just a matter of time before i find right combo, might need to change how one of the golds are made also as they are several ways to make it.
Old 10/02/2009, 16:10   #8

im just gonna put it out there, nothings based on luck in the game it's all assigned to a forumla although this can include any factor so it appears as luck, number of player at npc. number of times the certain player(s) used the npc. ect. ect.

so probably by the time you figure out a factor of the game tq would have already created another system so that you could not continuely be awarded
Old 10/03/2009, 03:29   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossdude View Post
im just gonna put it out there, nothings based on luck in the game it's all assigned to a forumla although this can include any factor so it appears as luck, number of player at npc. number of times the certain player(s) used the npc. ect. ect.

so probably by the time you figure out a factor of the game tq would have already created another system so that you could not continuely be awarded
actualy it depends on the electricity that going to the processor of TQ's server when it is processing your packet to compose

Tags
blazehoof, rare steed, zebra