Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unlocking an Item instantly - Is it possible?

Discussion on Unlocking an Item instantly - Is it possible? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unlocking an Item instantly - Is it possible?

A glitch of some sorts, i've been made aware there might be one,

The wait is just killing meh D:
Old 07/31/2009, 17:47   #2

Not that i know of
Old 07/31/2009, 22:02   #3

actually it is.. but it's random... it just happens from time to time... i got a 2rb troj... when i want to unlock items i just make lucky time on him... after that i just log in and log off several times... w8 like another 1 hour or so and again.. i get like 1-2 items unlock that way... but dosen't happen all time... anyway i noticed something if u wear the item u want to unlock u got higher chances... i tryed on my seller or other chars... can't do it.. only on that troj... is kind of strange but anyway i shared with ya
Old 08/01/2009, 22:54   #4

this happend to me to on my 2 rb ninja
Old 08/03/2009, 23:36   #5

I always find to unlock an item, unlock it of course, then trade to another of ur chars, then get logged ( do the long jumpin thing) always gets disconnected, then when u relog in its like 60% chance of being unlocked in like a couple minutes work, if dont work keep doing till unlocked otherwise gott wait 5 days but should work 4 ya.