Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Remove signout

Discussion on Remove signout within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Remove signout

Can some one that knows how to get rid of this help me? It annoys me during gw alot x.x almost all the time. Thank you for your time .^^.
Old 07/30/2009, 05:06   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Get COMODO Firewall Pro. When Conquer.exe tries to execute firefox.exe/iexplore.exe/safari.exe/whatever, you press the "Block this request". And remember to tick the "Remember my answer" button

Nah, just kidding, look in the exploit/tools if you don't want to do it yourself or look in the programming section if you feel like removing it yourself, or use search.
Old 07/30/2009, 06:36   #3

elite*gold: 0
you can do this easy by geting a multi client with no pops
try this one
or you can make it yourself by following those steps

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Change TQ signout page
08/08/2010 - CO2 Programming - 3 Replies
Ok so we can remove the signout page Conquer Online - Official Site - co.91.com but is it possible to change it to another page like yahoo or something? i tried to change it with XVI32 but it screwed up the exe and wasnt able to even run it anymore Thanks :)
How to remove
05/17/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
Like the topic says. What file do i go to to remove the World Cup Dance button from the action list. Like where the clap , cheer , laugh buttons are. Thanks in advance. :handsdown:
[Help] How To Remove It In DB
02/05/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
Who Know How To remove Monster Kill Status in DB.... I Want Know It!! What File Name In DB? http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/6153/stastr.jpg
MultiClient for patch 5066 without the signout pop up
02/21/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 11 Replies
this is the new multiclient for the patch 5066 without the signout pop up,extract it and copy the file to your conqueronline folder,remember to keep a backup of the original Conquer.exe,thanks to nixal for helping me remove the singout pop up,feel free to scan it
Remove PK in sec !
06/01/2008 - Lin2 Guides & Templates - 15 Replies
its go like this: Give all your items to a friend. Then go out of a town.. let Guard kill you. Your all Karma will be lost and take all your items back. Have Fun ! . *Works Great! on Privetes Servers :)