Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Making new skills for weapons ? is it possible?

Discussion on Making new skills for weapons ? is it possible? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Making new skills for weapons ? is it possible?

is there a way to create new skills for weapons ? not editing, creating brand new skills for a server.. i know someone on qonquer did that a long time ago.. im wondering if there is a tutorial or something
Old 10/17/2013, 02:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
that's great... if you guys could do a tutorial on that, it would be more than greatful im planing on opening a conquer server, but i want to make something special.. like new cities, active skills for whips/axes/poleaxes etc, no talismans, and potency and bullshit.. just like classic but with more diversity
Old 10/18/2013, 22:10   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
If you search there is plenty of information on the subject.

Add an entry to magictype
Add an entry to server database (which is just magic type in database or flatfile format)
Add handling for skill in source
Add description/icons for skill in client.

It's all quite simple to do. it took me about 5 minutes to figure out just by tinkering with client files.

Really basic skill that I never finished but gives you a good example. This is not replacing any skill and contains its own description and such, sounds, effects, etc (recycling client effects but w/e)
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cabal Files, Sword Skills, Magic Skills, Buffs, and Weapons
01/31/2016 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 65 Replies
New Discovered Files ^_^ These Files which i discovered came from other people but sword skill files are my works cause im a melee type character Sword skills ^_^ For Force Bladders And Force Shileders FB /FS skil_1h_001.efx - FlashDraw skil_1h_002.efx - Impact Stab skil_1h_005.efx - Force Stab (FB, FS)
[TwinDragonRing]Making Weapons Pt2
05/17/2011 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 88 Replies
Here is part 2 of my making weapons guide There have been many request how to make ring/nekky/boots So today i am going to show you how to make a new ring. Even though im only showing how to make a ring, this guide also applies to the following Ring/Nekky/Boots/Bracelet/Bag
Making new weapons.
01/26/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
hi there. i was wondering how to make like weapons. Wich give +5000 hp, +5000 attack +5000 defence, such stuff. i don't know if u know CrazyCo? They have ultimate weapons and you get it from that. i was wondering how to make it, or edit an excisting weapon. The same for an Garment, an GM garment, wich is extra strong. If someone could help me with it, that would be awesome. Greetz. ~Notpop
[REQUEST] Making new weapons... ?!?
09/26/2010 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 1 Replies
I don't know how to make new weapons so i need someone that can help me. Can anyone put this sword and daggers playable on metin2? SWORD (water sword from Prince of Persia Warrior within) http://www.princeofpersia.xgame.pl/images/article s/watersword.jpg DAGGER (DAgger of Time from Prince of Persia) http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/2179/373517- 800px_dagger_of_time_ttt_super.jpg
Making weapons with Revolution
10/11/2007 - Kal Online - 1 Replies
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone knew how to make weapons and armor without it being destroyed? Thanks. :)