Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I want to buy SV

Discussion on I want to buy SV within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I want to buy SV

Could someone give me the Site name and the email address that I am to send money to to receive this program? Friend let me borrow once and it pwned. Thank you for your help. And if you know of a program that shows you item "quality" then send that bad boy this way too
Old 07/22/2009, 15:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
ScriptVessel is in english. Now SV-V5.02 can work with patch 5155++ or Spanish 8122++. One SV account can work on 1 PC at the same time. But it can work on multiple characters at 1 PC on background again.
You need a SV account to run ScriptVessel. We don't provide the trial version(free account) anymore. And we have stopped providing the client for download.
We will use email to send you the Client when you purchase SV account. If the game patch it, we will fix ScriptVessel in 1~2 days and send the new Client by E-mail freely.

If you need it, you can purchase SV account.
The price is as stated:
US$4.99/month
US$9.59/2months
US$13.99/3months

We only accept the payment by Paypal now.
Paypal Account: (Accept Credit card via paypal)
If you pay for 1 year or more, we can accpet western union. Pls email us again to get our info.

If you use paypal(
1# Sign in your paypal account (If you dont have one, pls sign up one first. And add credit card to your paypal account. You needn't active your credit cards and you can SEND MONEY to us.)
2# SEND MONEY to our paypal account
3# After we received the payment, we will send you SV account and client in 24 hours.
4# If you don't receive the account and client in 24 hours, pls email us your detail payment info.
Old 07/22/2009, 16:09   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,000
Question answered.

#Closed
Closed Thread