Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reborn nin nin nin or nin war fire?

Discussion on Reborn nin nin nin or nin war fire? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Reborn nin nin nin or nin war fire?

Best reborn for PK and best chi

Nin - nin - nin

Nin - war - fire

Nin - war - wat

Nin - war - troy

help me pls
Old 09/24/2013, 23:45   #2

this link is quite useful:

they show what skills you gain from reborn.

When you choosing what to reborn into you should be thinking what skills do i want.

So Since you are ninja, your skills are pretty much screwed already since you will only keep toxic fog when you reborn (unless you reborn into another ninja).

You have to decide what skills you want for your 2nd reborn.

I personally like war reborn into another war as you get reflect.

So I would say ninja - warrior - warrior
Old 10/12/2013, 16:32   #3

Nin - war - wat/Nin - war - troy = both kinda useless nowadays, hitting someone with fb/ss is almost impossible due to high ping and all the other stuff. Going nin-war-wat is just silly, you wont have Azure, which if used the right way can guarantee you a win in any match.
Id recomend Pure ninja, highest dmg class in the game, can use both scythe and katanas and has CK+PoisonStar+Fog which is quite usefull, its not that easy to hit someone with tfb, but hey you can always have a scythe with you hehe.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S> 2nd reborn 110-128-103 wat-fire-fire emerald server
08/24/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Selling a rb water>fire>fire on Gems Group: Emerald Server. 110-128-103 fire tao with ALL FIXED spells(except for firemet). Items include: super +5 cap W/ super pheonix gem super +4 bag W/ super pheonix gem super +4 brace W/ super pheonix gem super +5 MANA bs -1% damage w/ 2 super moon gems super +5 robe w/ super pheonix gem super +4 boots w/ super pheonix gem
WTS> 2ND REBORN FIRE TAO NAKED
12/21/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Hi iam trying to sell my Water-Warrior-Fire (130-130-114) on the server BabyIcey/Mayfaire. The account got decent skills like stigma,Nado (almost fixed), and other good spells. It also got reflect. The price for this acc is 32$ I only accept payments through PAYPAL. If interested contact me at [email protected]
WTT WTS> Fire lvl 105 non Reborn (Gr8 Offer) just Look
12/01/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
on sapphire Server Lvl 105 non reborn Most of skills fixed Gears : super +3 cap lvl 97 super +4 GoldBag lvl 97 1npg super +4 barcelet lvl 95 1spg super +5 Bsword lvl 100 2spg super +4 Royal coat lvl 100 2spg
S>level 130 2nd reborn fire tao
05/22/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I have an 130 - 130 - 130 fire - water - fire tao that i wish to sell. I played conquer a long time but i found another game that i prefer more, so i stopped playing conquer a week ago. It has full super gear with almost full 2 sock, it's boots are blessed and it's backsword is a mana backsword. The whole gear is 4+ or higher. (All socks contain super phoenix gems) Also, it has alot of money, and i mean mil's. It also has half a db worth of cps left. Skills such as heal and...
sell reborn fire tao lvl 110
12/27/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
selling lvl 110 reborn fire tao has some elites ill sell for cheap or trade for eudemons items,ep or whatever in london server