Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Same problem again (play.exe)

Discussion on Same problem again (play.exe) within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Same problem again (play.exe)

TQ are clueless so there's no point asking them or on the CO forum. Every time I try to open a CO client it says Please open play.exe. When I do that, nothing happens, I just receive the same error message again. Sometimes if I open autopatch.exe.exe it only allows me to open 1 client, and sometimes depatches my client.

Edit: I found a way to have it to allow me to open more than 1 for now... it'll probably screw up again later when there's another patch.
Old 07/23/2009, 06:24   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 1,317
I would suggest you to try re-install the client. If that does not work.... try using a conquer.exe which can be run directly.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
problem canot play ZSZC
08/11/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
i download ZSZC and extract it and open and click start and sro-client open but when it going to give me the screen of id-pw-server the screen shut down after 15 seconed so??
Problem with Play.exe
04/02/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
No point asking on the CO forums, they're never any help. Basically when I use Conquer.exe to open my client, it says "Conquer Online has stopped working". I'm guessing there is something wrong with my play.exe? It's very annoying to keep opening Conquer with autopatch.exe.exe. It also prevents me from trying out bots and stuff if they can't open it normally.
[Problem] cant play CF
03/29/2010 - CrossFire - 9 Replies
i´ve made a screen : http://www.imagebanana.com/view/05s8es1/Unbenannt .png pls help mee i wana play
[ECSRO] Problem! Can't play :(
03/06/2010 - SRO Private Server - 29 Replies
I got a lil problem with getting on ECSRO, i searched all around the internet but didn't find any1 with this problem. I start the launcher and click 2nd button, than an error comes up with nothing in it, i need to press ok than Ecsro closes, wtf how do i solve this? I wanna play it so bad, and i think i have the newest files but i didn't download from the original site cause RAPIDSHARE IS NOOB, i have to wait ages to download 1 file. So if i need newer files please give a good link to them here...
Problem to play on ESCRO
02/06/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey Guys ESCRO works all in all but after 10 sec ingame the game close and thi comes OS : Windows XP Professional Edition Service Pack 2 (build 2600) CPU : Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T5800 @ 2.00GHz Memory : Physical(2042.8MB), Page(3935.6MB), Virtual(2047.9MB) Graphic Card : HAL (mixed vp): NVIDIA GeForce 9800M GTS Graphic Card Version : 6.14.0011.7625