Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Get out of Botjail for free

Discussion on Get out of Botjail for free within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Get out of Botjail for free

Hey, is there any way to get out from Bot jail for free ?
Old 07/26/2013, 23:21   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
no
Old 07/26/2013, 23:31   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
no
cant i teleport me out
Old 07/27/2013, 00:39   #4

No teleport hacks exist publicly nor do any botjail exploits.

They were all fixed many years ago.

If your botters get sent just delete them and make a new one. You should never have any valuable gear on your botters so it should not pose an issue. You should also never be running your main characters on the same IP address of your botters so you avoid issues such as this in the future.

Treat your botters as disposable because they are.
Old 07/28/2013, 02:50   #5

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
no
Yep there is bro.. Believe me ..
Old 07/28/2013, 04:25   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by EOS 60D View Post
HOW ?
Old 07/28/2013, 05:50   #7

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,113
Quote:
There are no hidden portals used in pathfinding in the bot jail anymore, nor are there any teleportation glitches in the system. Adding a portal to the dmap file would do it in Conquer 1.0, but that was patch a long, long time ago as well. Unless you explain yourself, I highly doubt that.
Old 07/28/2013, 16:18   #8

elite*gold: 54
The Black Market: 163/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang View Post
There are no hidden portals used in pathfinding in the bot jail anymore, nor are there any teleportation glitches in the system. Adding a portal to the dmap file would do it in Conquer 1.0, but that was patch a long, long time ago as well. Unless you explain yourself, I highly doubt that.
Even if there is a way currently to get out of botjail this should remain unexplained, as explaining it over here is gonna get such an exploit/hack patched within 2 hours. That you even ask him to explain it in public really surprises me.
Old 07/28/2013, 19:58   #9

can anybody can tell me it ?
Old 07/29/2013, 00:13   #10

Of course not.

As we've explained no such exploit exists publicly. Even if there is some minor method to get you out (which I in no way believe. He's just trying to scam people) then no one will tell you. If they do then it will be fixed and they've ruined it for themselves.

These things are not, and should not be released publicly so you are wasting your time asking as we've already mentioned.

Just delete the character and make a new one. All botters should be treated as disposable with a lifespan of a few days at most. Personally I deleted my botters about 5 days after creation each time starting a new account. Just siphon off whatever profit you can from them, dump gear in the safest way possible after 4-5 days, delete them and move on to a new character.
Old 07/29/2013, 01:14   #11

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,113
Here's a legitimate way of getting out of bot jail (it doesn't always work). Contact the staff in their chat service and explain how regretful you are and how you didn't understand the implications and consequences of using a bot. Explain that you're upset and would be very grateful if they could offer you a solution to the problem. Sometimes they'll side with you (if you're polite and innocent enough) and give your character back. It depends on who you get though. Otherwise, I still stand behind there not being a way out.
Old 07/29/2013, 13:15   #12

Quote:
Here's a legitimate way of getting out of bot jail (it doesn't always work). Contact the staff in their chat service and explain how regretful you are and how you didn't understand the implications and consequences of using a bot. Explain that you're upset and would be very grateful if they could offer you a solution to the problem. Sometimes they'll side with you (if you're polite and innocent enough) and give your character back. It depends on who you get though. Otherwise, I still stand behind there not being a way out.
You know someone that work by?
Sry for my bad englisch
Kennst du jemanden bei dem dass ging ?
Old 07/29/2013, 19:08   #13

elite*gold: 66
Their chat service sucks. They are unfriendly and talking ****. Check it out if u wanna get mad..
Old 07/30/2013, 23:04   #14

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Actually its a glitch... Few people only knows how to do it... I got my 5 accounts out botjail for free...
Old 07/30/2013, 23:14   #15

Quote:
Actually its a glitch... Few people only knows how to do it... I got my 5 accounts out botjail for free...
Can you maybe help m,e ?
Closed Thread