Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Some Conquer MODS tips!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Some Conquer MODS tips!

yeah sorry for that im transfering it now..CO2 Guides & Templates section

Old 06/25/2009, 15:56   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,160
Not to bad basics, but this wrong section.

Ps. photoshop ftw.

« How to Make private server co!!!! | 1.0 source for sale »

Similar Threads
Conquer Online Mods!
10/18/2013 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 206 Replies
My Released Mods for people who are being introduced to editing click there--&#62; My Guide To Editing <-- click there "when replacing these files understand (BACK THEM UP&#33;) IF THE FILE ISENT IN THE LOCATION I GIVE, IT IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT READ WHAT IM WRITING RIGHT NOW, YOU EITHER NEED TO EXTRACT YOUR FILES AND IT WILL BE THERE... OR RATHER JUST CREATE THE FILE. <--*NEW FOLDER* and make it the name you might need to extract your files first if not done already&#33;
Some Conquer MODS tips!
09/04/2012 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
Hi i though i compile this files if anyone there who wants to make MODS in Co so heres what i've found Skin MOD tutorial: Optional: if you don't have a software to view on some of those files you can download a simple software like IrfanView but if your computer can read these files you shouldn't download IrfanView IrfanView:
Conquer Tips
04/04/2009 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
Conquer Tips This thread includes in-game noobie tips that are seen in the chat at a low level and also every classe's tips in the '?' box that remind you to get promoted or what monster to kill. Yes I composed it all it took a long time I did this quite a while ago and decided to share. In-game Tips Starlit in the Market (73,173) is in charge of divorce. A Meteor Tear and a Meteor are required to divorce.
Conquer Mods?
08/06/2007 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
Could anyone put out mods for conquer? like cool new armor and weapons. Cause i can&#39;t find any mods out here..
Some Conquer tips for the noobs (fairly basic)
07/17/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
Ok well since alot of you ppl seem to have come for the aimbots which you cant get here.. I got a few conquer tips (bugs mostly) That are quite usefull (most of you prob know all this) 1st tip. Night devil uses. Most of you who have nd prob know all this but nd has kinda crappy attack.. moves slow... has decent magic defence.. attacks realy realy fast... Main uses. TRAINING GROUND&#33;&#33;&#33; use it stand between 2 stakes (trojan/warrior) and let it run off (DONT CLICK TRANSFORM) You will...