Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 17:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

I need the service of professionals

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb I need the service of professionals

I need to set up my server and I hope the assistance of experts in this section of the Forum
For your information I am novice in every sense of the floor, but I learn fast, I hope to find help in this wonderful forum by moderators or members with expertise

I present to you the best greetings

Old 06/22/2009, 19:29   #2

elite*gold: 111
Wrong section.
Try the Pserver section.

And for the question, google C# torturial.

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/22/2009, 20:46   #3

elite*gold: 20
Wrong Section

#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Buying Your Own PDA for Mobile Professionals
08/12/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
The latest trend in businesses nowadays requires that most professionals purchase devices that would allow them to work even if they are in remote locations. These devices require that these handheld devices should have the capacity to synchronize data to computer via the internet and they should also be very easy to use. Choosing the appropriate PDA or handheld device that will offer you a lot of programs that are compatible with your office's computer applications will not only increase a...
Calling Professionals! JD project![UM]
12/28/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Well anybody that has stumbled apon this thread is apparently in search of jade dynasty exploits... I have some good news... and some bad... Jade dynasty is totally open to exploits... no game gaurd ... but everybody knew that... its also open to ddl injection the server accepts them and it dosen't crash the client "witch makes me open my eyes even wider" most "mmorpgs" will crash apon the injection of a .ddl that changes important info"server sided" i tested this by injecting many...
I need the service of professionals
06/24/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 8 Replies
I need to set up my server and I hope the assistance of experts in this section of the Forum For your information I am novice in every sense of the floor, but I learn fast, I hope to find help in this wonderful forum by moderators or members with expertise I present to you the best greetings
HexEditors-Db Professionals-Chineese
07/03/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
I Need HexEditors-Db Professionals ppl for Alpha Need Some one Who Reads and Write Chineese if u Can Any of theese 3 Post Here or contact By Pmessages