Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fatal Strike hack

Discussion on Fatal Strike hack within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Fatal Strike hack

Hey guys,

I seen alot of players hack the fatal strike for ninjas, it looks really cool, and really easy to lvl up a ninja,
if anyone knows a link to the hack, please tell me, and tell me instracions as well (you don't have to)

thanks guys ^-^
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/21/2013, 13:53   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Look in the bots section. There are 3 main paid bots right now all of which will do what you're looking for.

That being said, ninjas are not worth farming anymore because TQ changed how fatal strike works. You can no longer chain the fatal strike indefinitely. Warriors are faster to level up given the changes and are more profitable as a result.

And no, there are no free solutions unless you're planning to do the programming for the bot yourself.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
conquer 2.0, fatal strike, hacks & bots, ninjas

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fatal Strike
05/27/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
does any1 know the fatal strike bot? whats it called, where i can get it? thanks if you do and thanks if you don't.
Ninja Fatal Strike
02/25/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
lol my bad for last post I mean you know when you use fatal stirke when lvling on a ninja not all the monster appear and there appearance are lagging so it only looks like there only a little mob there how do u get rid of that effect where the monster dont show
auto fatal strike
11/17/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
can someone maker a fs bot because i cant drag the skill into a f slot thank.
The Fatal Strike Disconnect Bug Fix
01/03/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
The bug where if you attack a monster while in the air is fixed by any non-dc speedhack, but also accidentally by _fobos_ lovely multi-client that makes any speedhack non-dc, fix's the bug without having to be obviously speeding. The only part of the bug that remains is if you jump to one height and fatal strike a monster at a different (usually lower) height. You still disconnect from this - I think it's a server side bug but I'm not sure. _fobos_ multiclient