Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 17:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Interesting Prank for Other's Accounts

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Interesting Prank for Other's Accounts

Lately, I've been having a dilemma about locking my items. On one hand, it won't drop unless under certain circumstances; On the other hand, it takes forever to unlock. Today I was thinking about a level 20 club that I've been waiting for to unlock, and I thought of a pretty funny prank.

If you have access to someone else's account, and you want to do something laughable (for you), buy a s***load of low-level weapons or items, lock them all, and shove them into every storage crevice you can think of.

Imagine what they would be saying after they see this.

I don't have any access to other accounts but mine, so I thought I may post in this forums for discussion.

LoL or no LoL?

Old 06/19/2009, 11:18   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblesMuhaha View Post
Lately, I've been having a dilemma about locking my items. On one hand, it won't drop unless under certain circumstances; On the other hand, it takes forever to unlock. Today I was thinking about a level 20 club that I've been waiting for to unlock, and I thought of a pretty funny prank.

If you have access to someone else's account, and you want to do something laughable (for you), buy a s***load of low-level weapons or items, lock them all, and shove them into every storage crevice you can think of.

Imagine what they would be saying after they see this.

I don't have any access to other accounts but mine, so I thought I may post in this forums for discussion.

LoL or no LoL?
old

Old 06/20/2009, 08:57   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkyy View Post
old
Thank you very much for you kindly response. Can you provide me with a link to said thread, as I would like to join in the lulz.
Old 06/20/2009, 09:14   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkyy View Post
old
Never has this been posted before, so no, its not old.

This is very ******* evil prank.. I like it!
Would cause hell for that account, nice one.

Old 06/21/2009, 16:16   #5

I did it to my mate, he hacked some archer, we stole his gears cos he was trade partner with his wife, then we put in 38 lucky blades haha
Old 06/21/2009, 21:32   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by _StarScream_ View Post
I did it to my mate, he hacked some archer, we stole his gears cos he was trade partner with his wife, then we put in 38 lucky blades haha
Haha eevvviiiilll!! =P
Old 06/21/2009, 21:35   #7

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,160
Will take to long, 20x9 whs and 40 bag spots, meening 220 blades you gota lock 0.o
Old 06/22/2009, 11:44   #8

elite*gold: 111
Did it with my friends tro, he allmost hitted me the next time he saw me =P
Old 06/25/2009, 11:54   #9

It has never been posted before but I've already thought of this earlier ^^
It's really evil
Old 06/26/2009, 09:34   #10

That is evil.

My friend brought his laptop over once, and i changed his files around so that some items looked like dbs, then I gave him like 9 of those. He was worshiping me for like an hour, before he figured it out xD.

« Maihab Co | Pet files. »