Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

troubles with l2walker in server

Discussion on troubles with l2walker in server within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hi! I’m having some trouble with a server. The problem is that I’ve used ig l2 walker 1.99 and l2walker 2.01 in BFDR.EU server (a CT 1.5 server), but when I try to log in it gives me an error that says “access failed, please try again later.”. And after that I can’t login in a few hours, don’t know why but I don`t get banned, cause some hours later I just enter without any trouble but without any BOT program, and if I try to use a bot again, it gives me the same error, and again the same. Also if I go to a friend’s house, I just login there without bot but not in my house dunno why . I just want to know if someone can tell me how to resolve this problem, any idea about the problem or something. Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
A little help to those who are having some troubles
10/12/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
While creating my pserver I had a few errors, that I'm not sure were posted, because i couldn't find them at the time. So I'd just like to help on a few errors. When you get an error that comes up while starting the session server, there might be two problems that can cause this. 1. Make sure you have downloaded and installed sql service pack 4, the service pack, and mysql are two different downloads depending on where you get your download link from. 2. You must go into (when mysql is...
Troubles
09/16/2009 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
K well i just got a brand new laptop because my previous one fried on me. So now i had no choice but to get vista on this comp and i dont know if that has anything to do with it, but i cannot get 2M to work with the launcher. I reinstalled 2moons and put the fake launcher i guess you want to call it in the 2m folder and tried to run under dekaron.exe and all im getting is access denied. Could anyone tell me what i am doing wrong or if i have to do something with vista? I only used vista when...
06/04/2009 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
Hi! I’m having some trouble with a server. The problem is that I’ve used ig l2 walker 1.99 and l2walker 2.01 in BFDR.EU server (a CT 1.5 server), but when I try to log in it gives me an error that says “access failed, please try again later.”. And after that I can’t login in a few hours, don’t know why but I don`t get banned, cause some hours later I just enter without any trouble but without any BOT program, and if I try to use a bot again, it gives me the same error, and again the same. Also...
sv troubles
03/08/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
i get an error msg saying i need to update the game and press f11 but i think i did everything rite...im using agentking.exe and i have host files in drivers/etc having troubles loading the pic to the site the image is here...