Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Undocumented Feature in CO2

Discussion on Undocumented Feature in CO2 within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,175
Undocumented Feature in CO2

Hi All,

Idk how many people know this but...

Press TAB and all players go invisible, I haven't had the chance to test it, but i think its for looting mets and things other players are standing on, or might be for reducing lag in tg. I haven't seen this feature documented in TQ's sources (maybe its from the chinese version they ripped off)
Old 06/02/2009, 10:17   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Its in CO, its made to get a lag free experience and the possiblty to press NPCs, dunno if it works for looting.
Old 06/02/2009, 10:17   #3

Firstly TQ can't rip off their own stuff...

Secondly the feature has been around for months..and im sure most people know about it by now from Alt+Tabbing.

-Lysa

(and no it doesnt work for looting.)
Old 06/02/2009, 16:34   #4

elite*gold: 20
You sometimes get a message when you enter market about it, so its not really a secret.
And yeah, it can't be used for looting, as when you click it's still like the character is there.
Old 06/05/2009, 08:07   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by clintonselke View Post
Hi All,

Idk how many people know this but...

Press TAB and all players go invisible, I haven't had the chance to test it, but i think its for looting mets and things other players are standing on, or might be for reducing lag in tg. I haven't seen this feature documented in TQ's sources (maybe its from the chinese version they ripped off)
it's a pretty well known funciton :-P it can't be used to loot under people's feet though...

thats y i made this...

though i gotta update the addresses XD