Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cogenius ConquerAI or Chromebot?

Discussion on Cogenius ConquerAI or Chromebot? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/20/2013, 01:36   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonHeart~V4 View Post
Get your facts straight. Honestly, I don't even mind you guys bashing on CoGen anymore as it has simply become your way of living. Saying that Chrome and AI are the only ones running is complete bullshit. AI isn't running and Chrome I got no idea about, atleast CoGen is running. AI has been down for what? Past 2 weeks? 1,5? Sadly for John when he released his update the same morning his program got patched. Hurray for the users to wait another week without compensation?

If you're now going for the argument that CoGen isn't running clientless, no ****, CoGenius hasn't supported clientless and we have said so for months. Going to argument that CoGenius is either not working, offline or w/e, well **** you, AI has been up just a single minute compared to CoGenius and chrome.
""AI has been up just a single minute compared to CoGenius and chrome.""
LOL.

If your gonna bash on COAI, do it good.
Yes we had some downtime this month particularly, TQ is hating on us more then on any other bot.
TQ (and their anti-bot) don't even care about COGenius, that all by itself says something.

You wanna talk about downtime? I remember those days that Dean, well, wasn't able to fix ****.
Not like he can fix clientless or any other real problem that gets thrown at him anyway.
Some date, 10-13-2012 comes to mind. You know, when COGenius was flat out broken like a prostitute with a std.

Go back to your playground and leave this kind of **** to the growns ups.
Old 04/20/2013, 03:17   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan Checkov View Post
Not sure why u added/edited my reply with "I also believe CHROME3's GUI is a big improvement compared to CHROME2." but whatever u like .

I don't use any VPS's myself since I dislike the whole "mass-botting" idea that really screws up the game in every way possible (wether it's for legit players, TQ removing features of the game or botting possibilities etc)

People should stick to 5 chars max and that's it. Atleast that would put the heat down for some time on devs.
Now u got customers (mostly Egyptians these days) running 30-50 chars on 1 IP and going on chat/forum ranting that ConquerAI (or any bot) is 'detectable' because they are being a bunch of ignorant dumbasses lol.

Didn't have these kind of issues back when using 5bot / comimic and jproxy.
O well, guess that's a different story haha
I'm sorry about that, meant to edit that into my own reply... It was kinda late.
Old 04/20/2013, 03:32   #18

why chrome ?
-easy to use *Gui
-make db's fast *unlimited clientless accounts u can run
Old 04/20/2013, 12:15   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
Dont use CoGenius, its consistantly offline, out of date, not working. Even now it can't do clientless botting, infact I believe they gave up on trying to get it working again.

CoAI is your best bet.
Acctually, ConquerAI is the one that has been down half this past month, it is pretty much flat dead and takes weeks to update to keep itself alive in this mouse and cat game.

CoGenius however has had almost 99% uptime with only hour fixes for each Update. And is extremly stable, regarding hunting/looting/leveling and pretty much EVERYTHING.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donn View Post
I still wonder how CoG owns the other bots. I've personally tested it again, a week ago. Found it disgusting slow and unstable.
I find that VERY hard to believe.

We do 1-120 warrior leveling in 16 hours, and if you run that on 100 chars, every single one will reach its goal, bugfree. There is nothing slow about CoGenius, our members have the highest gold per char per minute ratio from farming.

And on top of that our costumer support is outstanding.

And I am so darn confident that what I am saying is true that I am willing to PM OP a free 14 day trial key to test it for himself.

@zoki PM me and I will reply with a 14 day trial key for CoGenius and you can see for yourself.
Old 04/20/2013, 12:24   #20

elite*gold: 54
The Black Market: 163/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyntaxNL View Post
""AI has been up just a single minute compared to CoGenius and chrome.""
LOL.

If your gonna bash on COAI, do it good.
Yes we had some downtime this month particularly, TQ is hating on us more then on any other bot.
TQ (and their anti-bot) don't even care about COGenius, that all by itself says something.

You wanna talk about downtime? I remember those days that Dean, well, wasn't able to fix ****.
Not like he can fix clientless or any other real problem that gets thrown at him anyway.
Some date, 10-13-2012 comes to mind. You know, when COGenius was flat out broken like a prostitute with a std.

Go back to your playground and leave this kind of **** to the growns ups.
I'm replying well, ehat you're talking about is october 2012, its april 2013 now, 6 months gone by. You can't keep dwelling in the past, neither can you tell what kind of anti bot actions were taken that were specifically targeted at cogenius. TQ has been making lets call them, bot specific anti-bots for a good while now. If this is the first time you noticed tq is doing so, then you'll be surprised what kind of other nasty stuff tq put into their client that also affects AI.
Old 04/20/2013, 13:46   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by donn View Post
The only sad issue is that lately CoAI has been mostly down too. Not doubting the ability of the devs to get it back up though.

Oh, so that's why you became Chat Admin at chrome *giggle*.
Old 04/20/2013, 17:40   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackeristika View Post
Oh, so that's why you became Chat Admin at chrome *giggle*.
I'm chat admin there before the downtime. And I'm still mod for CoAI, if you care so much.
Old 04/20/2013, 18:17   #23

ahaha lol'd on these arguments...but anyways... i tried all of bots
since SV till these 3 bot makers AI,CHROME, and COGEN..
though cogen ddnt have clientless but AI+CHROME cant beat cogen...
im loggin in 15accnts on cogen but still making 35-40dbs aday..
and not using any proxies or VPN....
go beat that sh*t AI and chrome fanboys..
Old 04/21/2013, 00:10   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadstar View Post
ahaha lol'd on these arguments...but anyways... i tried all of bots
since SV till these 3 bot makers AI,CHROME, and COGEN..
though cogen ddnt have clientless but AI+CHROME cant beat cogen...
im loggin in 15accnts on cogen but still making 35-40dbs aday..
and not using any proxies or VPN....
go beat that sh*t AI and chrome fanboys..
On a server where DBs are 10kk right? I make twice that amount with my proxies....

Oh and because of clientless, I do that on 6 servers at the same time. Bite me.
Old 04/21/2013, 00:40   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivate View Post
On a server where DBs are 10kk right? I make twice that amount with my proxies....

Oh, but we also have a form of clientless

We also offer proxy systems if one wants to use, we are also able to bot on 6 servers at the same time (even without proxies), if now I allowed more than 30 accounts online per user, but I don't
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2013, 00:58   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigorio View Post

We also offer proxy systems if one wants to use, we are also able to bot on 6 servers at the same time (even without proxies), if now I allowed more than 30 accounts online per user, but I don't
You gonna blow up the server..

Old 04/21/2013, 22:40   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivate View Post

hahaha im on a server worth 25m a db..
o rly? 6 servers? proof? hahaha...
Old 04/23/2013, 18:44   #28

And today, what is working?
I bought a subscription to Chrome but both the program and the site is not working ...
Old 04/23/2013, 21:35   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadstar View Post
hahaha im on a server worth 25m a db..
o rly? 6 servers? proof? hahaha...
Do you really doubt the fact that I bot 6 servers at a time? I could increase it if I wanted to to be honest... What do you want to see, my VPSs, my 150 proxies or my paypal balance?

@HeadShotMarcelo, we're currently working on something and the site has suffered from DDoS attack, everything will be back up shortly.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2013, 21:35   #30

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigorio View Post

A clientless system which uses, wait for it, clients.

Brilliant.
Thanks
3 Users