Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

question about SV uses

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
question about SV uses

I use to play CO a couple years back and we had a cracked sv (I use to be on here as well but I forgot my old account name and everything so I had to make a new one). I was wondering does the new sv pick up all items then drop all the **** ones like it use to? I tried e-mailing them and asking the creators but they were not getting what I was asking. I am curious what all its functions are as I was thinking about purchasing it for a month or so to try it out. Thank you for any help.

Old 05/09/2009, 23:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
Well i havent got it but ive been told it still works. It picks up an item, then checks it and then drops it if its useless.
However you should be aware that SV doesn't have all the fully working functions now as it did have back then. Such as you cant bot in the background so the screen had to be up all the time and you cant open other windows (however they may have fixed this by now) and it won't relog if it DC's. it will just close the whole client.

But its still worth buying if you ask me

« can somebody recomand a good .... ? | Wanting to change server... »