Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 09:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

so,i cannot do those things,any smart m8?

Discussion on so,i cannot do those things,any smart m8? within the CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
so,i cannot do those things,any smart m8?

i use "Mike's_Server_98%(5056)" COsource,and the archer and some others have problems with the Reborn quest.
1.They cannot promote,the cannot do the quest with the moonbox!
2.Im gm,if i change job to MasterTRO or whatever,i can reborn,but i cannot see in what can i reborn,its like chinese.
3.I request help,there is a reward two,im hosting a long term 24/7 server,you can be on ou're administration community team!Please help us Really thanks!

« can som1 be nice | can somebody recomand a good .... ? »

Similar Threads
a smart bot
07/07/2010 - 12Sky2 - 5 Replies
looking for a bot on ts2 aeria that will grind itself basically if any1 got one please hook me up ;) :bandit:
Things about the new client/ Help with a few things
08/23/2009 - S4 League - 7 Replies
Okay... After the update I rescanned for a few things. I have SP, Fumbi Address, Master Address, Run Speed and Jump speed. I noticed freezing your SP seems to disconnect you. I also can't find a Z pointer that last longer than a few restarts (probably not looking deep enough, but haven't been bored enough to spend hours searching for pointers) I'm wondering if anyone else has successfully frozen their SP value without a disconnect I'm also wondering if anyone has a pointer for Z and...
We are smart
05/29/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 28 Replies
hii guys my friend made a server and made me a GM We wanted to do something new soo we fixed the hp bug this is the first pserver without hp bug ... but sorry guys icant give you the Solution... this is a secret :)
Smart bot
10/20/2007 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
i made a bot that responds to gms and vgms it currently is for 1024 x 768 resolution it is meant to be used with any training bot, so that if a gm or vgm spots u it will reply back ok i think i have it working so im going to let u guys try it out if you guys find some bugs post them and ill try to fix them instructions: press home to start press end to pause -----------------------